ABOUT - PLEASE READ!!

conrad fisher fan fic - short messaging story.

if this goes well i'm down to make a part two that will be an actual story instead of just messaging :) 

update: i'm definitely making a part 2!! so stay tuned. 

warnings; contains swearing, cussing- whatever you want to call it. mental health issues BUT no mental illnesses. slut shaming, verbal abuse and sexual harassment (but there is a trigger warning on that chapter). little drug usage but small bit of underage drinking.

if you do not agree with any of the topic's listed above, please kindly click off this story.  

so lets get to know the characters a bit more...

-------------------------------

character's backstories;

--------------------------------

conrad / connie. 

conrad is a 17 y/o boy. and though it looks like he's your average teenager, deep down he is struggling. mentally. but he's hiding this, all of it. he puts on a smile and a laugh, never giving any hints that he needs help from someone. some people called on and just said 'he's different and he's changed'. 

even though he's going though shit right now doesn't mean he's stopped doing the things he loves. the boy loves football, playing as well as watching it. he enjoy's surfing at the beach whenever it's hot out, it relaxes him. he's pretty good at sailing too! he has a big heart, adores his family! besides one.. but you'll see that later on! 

conrad has been in a fair few of relationships, but he just calls them 'flings'. his friends and family he's now this way because of his ex, aubrey.. but thats just completely wrong. see conrad is a big lover, besides last and this summer. he's became more of that 'toxic, mysterious kind of guy'. but that all change once he met someone off social media, they completely changed him. 

though out this story you'll see a bit of a character development with conrad, his feelings change and he begin's to express them. 

gabriella / gabi

gabi is a 16 y/o girl. she is really into nature and her dog, bella. she loves to watch the sunset from the upstairs in her large- but cute house. gabriella wants to have a successful life and carer, but still is nowhere ready for college in her eyes. she's tossed up between future jobs and such. 

most of the day, she spends looking after her siblings. she doesn't mind though since she knows in a few years she'll be leaving for college. her mother and her have an amazing bond! best of friends. gabi's parents may be separated but that doesn't mean anything to her. her dad is her number one supporter,  they're supper close as well. sometimes she thinks about what she could've done to make them stay together, but soon realises that it's not her fault. 

her best friend florence; also known as flo always wants gabi to either be taking to someone or  just with someone. she always encourages gabi to step out of her shell and find guys, but she never takes the advice. besides for one night.. she does in fact meet someone, maybe not the way she hopped but it was good enough. the boy was planted i her brain, and he wasn't leaving anytime soon. 

skip to the next page to read; message || conrad fisher - tsitp..

enjoy!! feel free to give me any feedback and corrections as well :)