Final Chapter: Slayer of the Gods

Start from the beginning

He then grab Zeus by the beard and headbutts him away. He summons the Leviathan Axe and throws it him as it hit him on the shoulder.

Zeus pulls the Axe off of him and he summons a lighting whip and wraps it around Y/n. He swings him around before slamming him into the ground.

He stomp on Y/n's head as he starts slamming his fist at his face. Y/n breaks free from his binding as he punch Zeus in the crotch, giving him an opening to punch him in the throat.

He grabs the Blades of Chaos on his back and stabs it on Zeus's stomach, and throwing him away. He then jump up into the air and starts to front spin and slamming both of his Blades to top of Zeus, creating a huge explosion.

The explosion blasted Y/n away, slamming his back into an abandon house. He got up and walk out of the abandon house and went to find Zeus.

Y/n: "ZEUS! COME OUT AND FACE ME!"

He jump sideways, evading the lightning strike.

Zeus: "This world exist without any Gods. After I kill you, I'll rule this world in my image."

Y/n: "That is, IF you can kill me."

Zeus created a sword made out of lighting and charge at Y/n. The two blades clashes to each other, creating a huge shock wave that blasted everything around them.

Zeus shove his sword up, and shoulder bash Y/n. He then slash Y/n by the torso side ways, blasting him into pieces of fallen trees.

The broken trees pierced Y/n in the stomach, arm and feet. He then pulled himself out of it as his wounds healed instantly.

He then covered his Blades of Chaos with the Souls of Hades as he summons two giant arms to grab hold of Zeus. He equip his Nemean Cestus as he runs towards Zeus and punch him in the face.

He slams the Nemean Cestus together, creating a shockwave that shake the continent of Atlas. Then many lightning spears shoot out of the smoke screen and it hit Y/n

The attack paralyzed him in place as he couldn't move a single muscle. The ground starts to rumble as Zeus becomes a giant.

Zeus: "DIE!"

He stomp on Y/n, and continue to do so for at least ten more times. Y/n slowly crawls out of the crater with his whole body covered in bruises.

Zeus: "The years you've spent on this world, made you weak."

He grab Y/n and slams him down on the ground. The chains connected to his Blades are broken and his Leviathan Axe is destroyed.

Zeus shrinks down into his normal size and walk towards Y/n. He grab him by the head and lifted him up. He then stab his arm into Y/n's stomach, making him cry in pain. Then Zeus pulled his hand out along with a blue flame.

The blue flame turned into the Blade of Olympus as he drop Y/n on the ground.

Zeus: "You don't deserve this power."

He tried to stab Y/n with the blade, but Y/n grab the blade with his bare hands and trying to fight it. Zeus pulled the blade back and quickly thrusting it into Y/n's stomach.

 Zeus pulled the blade back and quickly thrusting it into Y/n's stomach