Part 2

In Sweet Mountain, Orbot and Cubot are setting up a Prison Capsule with Wisps inside it under the watch of Metal Sonic.

The shot shifts to Cubot, who smiles and gives Orbot a thumbs-up. Orbot presses a bulb on the Prison Capsule. The Prison Capsule's bulb on the left lights up and gives off a beeping sound. The screen then scrolls over to the right side of the Prison Capsule where Cubot sees the second bulb light up and give off a beeping sound. The top of the Prison Capsule then lights up and beeps.

"Ah, that should so it."

Orbot Activates a data drive that shows a holographic map of Sweet Mountain and shows it to Metal Sonic.

"The capsules have been installed all around Sweet Mountain, providing energy to Dr. Eggman's facilities."

He turns off the datadrive.

"Here you go, 'Big bro'."

Orbot extends the data drive towards Metal Sonic, who reaches out for it.

Suddenly though, Sonic swoops in with a Boost and snatches the data drive. He holds back Orbot, who tries to grab the data drive, with one hand while holding the data drive in his other hand while looking at it.

"You know, I'd ask you to make this easier for us, but I don't think that's even possible."

"Tails?"

Sonic Throws the data drive into the air.

"Got it!" Tails grab the data drive.

Tails land with his Miles Electric in hand while Yacker and the Jade Wisp fly up to him. And (Y/N) run towards them.

Metal Sonic charges towards Sonic, who grabs Metal Sonic by the hands and holds him back.

"Sonic!" (Y/N) yells worried about her teenage hedgehog friend.

"Don't worry (Y/N). How's it going, Metal? You're looking hideous as usual."

Tails hold his Miles Electric which has the data drive plugged into it.

"This is awful!" Tails despaired

(Y/N) looks worried at Sonic and then Tails.

Metal Sonic and Sonic try to overpower each other. Sonic sweats.

"I know, pal! It's like looking into the world's ugliest mirror!" Sonic commented.

Tails hold his Miles Electric.

"No! The Wisps are already being drained of their energy." The Kitsune looks at Miles Electric's map of Sweet Mountain.

"If we don't hurry, it will be too late to save them."

"What we gonna do?!" (Y/N) spoke very worried.

Sonic and Metal Sonic are locked in each other's grasp. Orbot and Cubot approach Sonic from behind.

"Well fellas, I'd love to stick around and catch up, but I really don't like any of you. Buh-bye!"

Sonic falls backward and kicks Metal Sonic over him, causing Orbot and Cubot to split up.

Metal Sonic flies into the Prison Capsule, breaking it and setting the Wisps inside free. Sonic, Tails, (Y/N), Yacker, and the Jade Wisp are fleeing the scene.

Cubot makes sweeping motions. Orbot pats him on the back.

"There, there buddy. I'm sure he didn't mean it. I think we're all very likeable. Right, big bro?"

Metal Sonic charges up before flying off at high speed in pursuit of Sonic.

"Sure, yeah, you go on ahead! We'll catch up!"