----

"So, you got a girlfriend?" Jimin said as he took a bite on his food. Of course, it made Yoongi choked on his food.

"No, what made you think that?"

"Well, I thought you had freaky freaky last night and she scratched you with her nails 'cause you're good in bed."

Yoongi, choked once again. "Girls are fucking disgusting-"

"You're straight, though?"

"I'm no--, I'm a virgin!" He said with a nervous voice. Jimin laughed.

"Hahaha! Just call me if you need some sex tips." Jimin said that made Yoongi roll his eyes. "What's that then if it's not from a girl?"

"I scratched myself when I was frustrated earlier. I just think it's a habit of mine that I can't really avoid it."

"I think that's your coping mechanism, Yoongi. I learned in my previous school that you do such things if you're nervous or anxious. Such as finger fidgeting, knuckles cracking, and scratching." Jimin stated as he took a big bite on his food. "So, do you have a crush on someone?" Jimin added suddenly that made Yoongi spat his drink accidentally.

"Why are you asking such questionssssss."

"Ooohhh, you're shy? You can tell me!"

"I don't have anyyyy!"

"Then why are you blushing? You look like a tomato!" Jimin laughed while pointing at him that made Yoongi cover himself.

"Heyyy, don't look at meeee-"

"Good evening! I'm sorry to interrupt!" A waitress butts in. "I'm here to ask for your number, if that's okay with you? Hehe." She added, looking at Jimin with a flirty look.

Yoongi twitched an eye.

"O-ohh..." Jimin stuttered and looked at Yoongi. "I'm sorry, but I'm not really comfortable at giving someone my number."

"Aww, that's too bad." The girl made a sad face. "But please, misterrr? You're so handsome, hahahaha!"

"He said 'no', miss. Now can you please back up? We want to eat in peace, but couldn't because you reek." Yoongi said that made the waitress roll her eyes and walk out.

"Why were you so rude, Yoongi?" .

"People like them trigger me. They just can't take a 'no'. Gosh, how immature."

"I agree with you. But be nicer next time, okay?" Jimin softly said enough to make the other one comfortable.

Yoongi lowered his head and wondered why he even said that in the first place. He was wondering why he felt a stinging pain inside his chest. He didn't like it. He doesn't want to like it.

---

"Choose something already, Yoongi. I swear it's fine." Jimin said for the 100000th time.

"It's a cellphone for Pete's sakeeee! I'm just going to save money and buy me a phone."

"You told me that a hundred times, Yoongi. Just choose already. I don't care how much it is."

"I want that one but it's too expensive."

Jimin gestured the seller to get it inside the glass. "Can you tell me about Iphone 14 pro max?"

The worker nodded. "The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max has a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak) display. Its resolution is 1284 x 2778 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio and has 457 PPI density. Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max body dimensions 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm mm and weight 240 gg. ‍Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max has protection as front Gorilla Glass, back Gorilla Glass, stainless steel frame. This phone is available in colors Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue.iPhone 13 Pro is used Hexa-core, chipset- Apple A16 Bionic (5 nm) And with that comes as Apple GPU graphics. This phone comes in 4 variants. The memory is 126/256/512GB / 1TB Internal Storage and 6 GB RAM. Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max smartphone runs in iOS 15. iPhone 14 Pro Max is for powering the phone’s Li-Po 4352 mAh non-removable battery. Fast charging 27W, MagSafe wireless charging 15W, Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W, and USB Power Delivery 2.0."

"I want thattttt. But it's too expensive!" Yoongi whined.

"How much is it?"

"1,500 dollars, sir."

Jimin chuckled at Yoongi's gasp and gets his card inside his wallet. "IS THAT A BLACK CARD. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO RICH, WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO?" Jimin smirked and winked at him.

"I kill people."