Sweets

Full Name: [ REDACTED ]

Nickname: Sweets

Age: 31

Gender: Female

Birthday: 11/1/1990

Currently living in: America

Species/Race: Ghost

Ethnicity: German-American

Religion: Sweets-ism (She thinks she's the real Jesus... As a joke? Who knows.)

Blood Type: N/A

Occupation: Annoying the shit out of Vivi, if that counts.

Sexual Orientation: Straight..? Questioning...? Heteroflexible, I suppose.

Body Build: A lil over medium.

Height: 4'9

Weight: 93 pounds

Skin colour: Pale

Hair style: Long and straight

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Dark teal

Distinguishing Features: She is a ghost.

Preferred Clothing: Pink and white dresses, skirts, crop tops and shorts... Ykyk.

Accessories: Occasionally, bows/ribbons, or little hair clips.

General health: She is dead.

Posture: Not that great

Any physical illnesses?: She is dead.

Any mental illnesses?: Being herself.

Take drugs?: No.

Smoke?: No.

Drink?: Rarely.

Hobbies: Being an ass to Vivi, murdering people for fun because she can't get caught.

Skills: Being annoying. Being a bitch. Ruining everything and not regretting it. Also, guns. And murder.

Abilities: Floating, Regeneration, teleporting, summoning and desummoning things, other smaller things.

Education: She forgor.

Intelligence (1-10): 4 (being generous tbh)

Fears: Giant crushers, humanoid male robots, being stuck in handcuffs or in a small space.

Favorite Food: Bubblegum flavored lollipops.

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Season: Winter

Family: Father (Unknown - Deceased) • Mother (Unknown - Deceased) • Slushy (Cousin - Ghost)

Backstory: Also a lot.

Summary time.

Sweets used to be a popular singer and idol, up until the age of 16 when she was kidnapped by an OC named Asriel Kane, or his nickname, Assy. He essentially became a huge simp for her, kidnapped her, killed her parents, and erased most of her memories. After she still wouldn't comply and date him, he ended up strapping her to a giant crusher and, well, crushing her. She escaped the void after a few years, it's not clear just how many. No matter how hard she tried, though, she was never able to get to Assy to pay him back. Safely, anyways, since he was much too strong even for a ghost. After years and years of this, when the two we're about 29, Vivi opened a portal into that universe, and Sweets entered Vivi's universe.

( I can give an explanation on the void and how ghosts + certain entities work in my multiverse, if you want it! 😎 )