He didn't know if it's because of his experience as a "Colours", after Lu Xiulian used the No2 account, he basically didn't play any peak matches.

Although it is said that professional players usually have little time to play game rankings, but when he thinks of the old account that almost reached the top at that time, he still feel a little regretful.

If Lu Xiulian didn't have any ideas before, he got his account back at this time, and after hearing what Lin Duyi said, he was suddenly moved, "It doesn't seem like it can't be done?"

Lin Duyi casually dragged a chair over. "Fight."

Lu Xiulian stopped, "You sit here and watch me fight?"

"Well, there have been a lot of sparring lists recently, so I'll adjust it a little bit." Lin Duyi responded and asked, "Then do you play?"

Being stared at like this, Lu Xiulian's throat rolled inexplicably, and then he moved his wrist. "Fight!"

Because it has not been posted for a long time, the ranking points of this account of Colours have been cleared and cleared, and they have basically become the most basic initial value.

However, for powerful players, winning streaks in such low tiers can also accumulate additional winning streak points, and it is relatively smooth to climb up the rankings.

As long as Lin Duyi sat there and watched for an afternoon, Lu Xiulian had successfully made his name on the TOP200 list of the jungler.

The next step is to continue to climb forward according to this rhythm.

After the end of the Olympic Games, the clubs have successively invested in the training for the World Championships in the second half of the year, and KOY is no exception.

Lu Xiulian took advantage of a few days of rest to get into the TOP100 in the rankings, and then continued to score points without affecting the team's training.

Occasionally, when Lin Duyi woke up in the morning, he saw that the account Colours was online, and he knew at a glance that someone had been up all night again.

As a former Internet addict, although Lin Duyi exudes the atmosphere of a well-preserved veteran from beginning to end, he can understand the excitement and passion in the process of making the list. Except for occasionally cooking some chicken soup for Lu Xiulian and sending it to him, he did not force him to adjust his work and rest.

In this way, half a month has passed without knowing it, and Colours' ID finally appeared in the TOP10 position of the jungler Fengshen list again.

The days of making the list are so unpretentious and full of joy. As a bystander, Lin Duyi feels good when he sees the process of surpassing the rankings again and again, not to mention Lu Xiulian.

So even if they paid attention to the new hot news on the Internet, it was from Wen Yan's mouth.

"What the hell, Lu Er, what are you doing? When did you get your previous account back, and you still make it to the list again? Your KOY's current marketing method is so unscrupulous... Cough, are you innovating?!" There are not many people who know Lu Xiulian's vest. When they came to ask about the situation, they also brought a few links to the forum posts, "This wave of momentum is okay, now everyone is waiting outside to see Colours sprint to the top of the list again. You two What's the matter with the mouth, are you still ready to fight well at that time?"

Lin Duyi listened to the content of the conversation between the two, and at the same time saw a series of links sent in the group, "The Jungler King Colours Reappears in the Jianghu, and the Fengshen List Will Bring Blood and Rain Again", "The Full Server List Will Not Be Changed Soon. Man, fuck, so excited!", "God ONE will never give up, Colours is the old one!", "News, Colours is about to reach the TOP1 in the jungle position!".

Lin Duyi was silent for a moment, then raised his eyes and exchanged glances with Lu Xiulian: "......"

Netizens are paying close attention.

"It's alright, alright, you said it's our couple's business, so don't worry about it!" Lu Xiulian perfunctoryly dismissed Wen Yan, and hung up the call without waiting for the opposite side to retort.

Lin Duyi asked, "How do you say it?"

Lu Xiulian frowned and said, "Sure enough, being too popular is also a distressing thing."

Lin Duyi: "......"

Lu Xiulian made a decision in an instant, "Don't care about them, keep rushing!"

From the TOP10 of the jungler Fengshen list, to the TOP5, and then to the TOP2...

Almost every time the ranking is improved, there will be a heated discussion on the Internet.

As the jungler rankings gradually climbed, the rankings on the overall list were also gradually approaching TheOOP1.

From whichever angle you look at it, everything seems to be as everyone guessed, and the two legendary players, old and new, will one day have to fight face to face.

However, when netizens were eagerly looking forward to the peak duel of the passerby king, Colours, who had reached the top of the jungler and gods list, suddenly stopped moving.

Obviously, since his comeback, he has been on the rise like a rocket, but he never entered the game again after the last summit match ended.

This is, like in the past, when the door suddenly disappeared?

When netizens speculated, Colours' game record finally got a new refresh.

But this time it is not a peak match, but a qualifying mode.

And it's a duo mode.

As for the double queue object...

With the exposure of the other game ID, at the same time as the whole network exploded, the entry of #TheONE Colours# directly jumped into the hot search.

What is the peak duel between the old and new kings, what is the passionate speculation of whether the country will change hands in the first place, and people will not play the peak, and the two brothers have opened the double-queue mode well? !

The Internet has exploded in waves like this for several rounds.

As for the two parties who caused this bloody storm, they were starting a new game without any haste.

Since Wen Yan reminded him before, Lin Duyi occasionally pays attention to the situation on the Internet.

At this time, he flipped through the square of the hot search entries, and asked in the team's voice, "Is it really going to stop?"

Lu Xiulian answered very neatly, "No more fighting."

Lin Duyi: "Don't make it to the top of the list?"

"What are you rushing for, do you really fight with me like those who are afraid that the world will not be in chaos?" Lu Xiulian snorted, looking like he was insightful, "God ONE, let's not say whether I can fight or not. After you, I don’t do things like this that easily affect internal harmony.”

Lin Duyi: "...I won't be angry."

Lu Xiulian locked a few bans, and when he heard the words, he couldn't help but turn to look over, unable to control his smile, "You can think that I can't beat you is the point, or you just think about domestic violence. me?"

Lin Duyi was also amused. "No."

"Actually, I think the double queue is pretty good, and I prefer the feeling of fighting side by side rather than you being opposite me." Lu Xiulian saw the end of the BP session, and sat back comfortably on the gaming chair again, taking advantage of the situation. He gave a proposal, "I need to make up for the duration of the live broadcast next week. Do you want to double-queue together?"

"I can."

Lin Duyi pondered what Lu Xiulian said about "fighting side by side", and continued with a smile, "I'll help you."

The voice channel fell silent.

After a long time, he heard Lu Xiulian's voice, with a slightly reserved tone, "Cough, then I'll go and practice the shooter."

【End of Old Account】