Instant Regret (Alternative Ending to 'Regret') - Part 1 (DRC)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

—————

"You want to do what!" Leo asks me over video call once we all met up in the control center.

"Attack Harper Futuristics! I want to go to his office, punch a hole in his building and get mom and Kota back. Nothing else is going to happen to her because of me!" I said as Leo laughed. "What are you scared it's going to ruin our rep. The whole city already hates us!"

"It's still cray. Squared!" Harris said.

"You gotta better idea?" Mark asks.

"Yeah, well most of mine are terrible and that's exactly what I'd suggest." Spyder agrees.

"Listen to your friend! Don't go, Harpers going to be ready for you!" Leo warns. "Harper is going to be ready for you! You can't just waltz in there like you own the place—" I ended the call. 

"What the worst Harper can do? Throw a monster at us!" I said, "We can take it!"

"I'm saying we take a step back and think this through." Harris continues trying to reason with me. 

"Guys, from what Leo told me, I think Harper, drove my birth parents into hiding." I said. "They were scared someone was after them, Harper. Which means he's been messing with me, my entire life. He's pretended to care about us, he turned the city against us. Now he has mom, and Kota. I'm done. Enough is enough. I'm doing this."

"We... Are doing this." Mark joins me.

"Not alone you don't." Spyder says. 

"We'll have to be careful. Our shields are down 50%." Harris warns.

"Then we just don't get hit."

———

"My scans show your mom and Harper are alone in his penthouse office." Harris says as we arrived at Harper Futuristics. 

"What about Kota?" I asked. 

"I don't see her." Harris shook his head.

"Well then, we smash through his window, grab mom, then smash every other window if we have to, to find her."

"Gently grab mom!" Mark adds.

"You realize she's gonna figure out you guys are in the robot?" Spyder asks.

"Well Kota already hate me, what's one more person?" I shrugged. "Besides, I won't mind being grounded if she's safe."

"She's not going to tell my mom is she?" Harris asks. "This whole time I've told her I've been on the wrestling team."

"She already knows you're lying." Mark climbs up his ladder.

"Hey guys you made it!" Harpers had I guess tapped into our video feed, as his face was on our big screen. 

"Harper, let them go.  Unless you want me punching holes in you penthouse." I said stepping back to the control pad.

"What do you mean 'them'?" Harper scoffs. "It's only your mom and I in here."

"Harper don't play with me, I know Dakota's in there too." I said, with a warning. 

"Oh yeah, forgot about that little detail." Harper chuckles. "Well here, I'll make you a deal. You choose one, that I'll let go, and I keep the other one?"

"Uh, no." I shook my head. "I want them both safe."

"Oh they're both safe, for the most part." Harper laughs, "But hey you're loss."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Oh, oh nothing." Harper shrugs. "So if you won't take my deal, whatcha doing here?"