Chapter 6 - Here Comes Task # 1

Note:

Normal - Narrative & Conversations

BOLD AND ALL CAPS - AUTHOR'S NOTE/S

(Parenthesis) - Author's Inserts/ Notes within the main story or actions between dialogues

Bold and Italicized - Thoughts or journal entries or sound effects.

Bold only - POV Change or emphasis on conversations

Now, let's go to the story! :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaka's POV

"AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed

Why I screamed? Well its because of another stupid nightmare!

This time the creepy girl, (the one from last time.) appeared from the ground and dragged me in.

What is it with her!? Grr!! Why do I keep on having nightmares!?

Irritated I stood up, and fixed the sheets. I looked at the clock and it said 7:00 am. (the clock was digital.)

It was a Saturday. Mama should be cooking by now.

I decided to take a bath first before going down. ( Let's assume that they have a bathroom at the 2nd floor.They most probably do.)

After doing that I went downstairs.

"Mama, can I help you with anything?"

"Oh Misa-chan! You're up early again! Hm... I huess you can help by making the the omelettes. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, Mama.

So I cooked omelettes. I know how to cook since my maids taught me how.

I was happily cooking. I was also trying my best to keep my mind from thinking about the dreams I've been having.

"Oi, Misaka! Had a weird dream again huh? Have you been having dreams like that since before?" Reborn said as he approached us

"Oh, Reborn... Yes, I had another weird dream, but I only had dreams like that when I arrived here..."

"Oh, I'll go ask Dame-Tsuna if he is the same then." He replied as he turned and went back upstairs to go to Tsuna.

I wonder if we had the same dreams...

Tsuna's POV

I woke up startled from the dream I just had.The scary girl from my last dream appeared again. First she dragged Misaka with her. Then she came back and dragged me in.

HIIIIIEEE!!! That was scary! (Now you know if they had they same dream or not.)

I stayed in bed for a little longer

I was thinking of the possible meaning of my dreams. Misaka said that she was having weird dreams.

Then...

"Ite!" I said as Reborn kicked me on the head.

"Dame Tsuna! Why are you spacing out? Hm... A weird dream again. What is it with you and Misaka? Both of you are having weird dreams since she went here! Well there must be a meaning behind it.. but we don't know it... "

Maybe Misaka and I have the same dreams!

(readers be like: You do Dame- Tsuna!)

"Let's go down then. Mama and Misaka prepared the food."

"Misa-chan helped?"

"Yeah."

So we rushed down.

(I'm not putting much Lambo scenes because it's hard to place his actions. Plus he's sooo annoying! Sorry if you like Lambo.)

~time skip!~

*after eating*

"I think we should stay outside..." Misaka said

"Why?" I asked her

"Because Enchantia might give the Task at any moment!"

"Oh okay then... Where do you think we should wait then?"

"Maybe where I arrived here."

"That was near Namimori Shrine."

"We were at Namimori Shrine?! I can't believe I didn't see it!"

"It's okay. At least now you will be able to see it."

"Oi, what are you two doing there?!"

"Reborn!" We said in unison

"I heard that you plan on going to Namimori Shrine."

"Yes."

"Well then you better get going.'

So we went in, and told Mama that I was just going to tour Misaka around Namimori.

After a while...

"I wonder what my first task will be..." Misaka said as we walked

"I hope that you don't have to do the tasks alone." I told her

She suddenly blushed.

"Is there anything wrong with what I said?"

"Nothing..I'm just nervous...that's all..."

"Just let her be Tsuna. She will be undergoing something difficult now." Reborn said

Misaka was shocked at that. Most probably because Reborn was teasing her about something, then now here he is at her defense.

~time skip! ... again!~

*at Namimori Shrine*

"I can't believe i'm really here!" Misaka said

Then suddenly a scroll fell down.

Misaka picked it up.

She read it silently. After reading she became pale.

"Misa-chan is anything wrong?"

"This...this.. this .... this is ridiculous! How am I supposed to do this freaking task!"

~to be continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KONICHIWA MINNA-SAN!

OKAY SO EITHER TOMMOROW, LATER, THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW I WILL RELEASE CHAPTER 7 - MY CRAZY FIRST TASK .

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND SUPPORT THIS STORY.

PLEASE CONTINUE THE SUPPORT!

I'M SO HAPPY WITH THE 250+ READS THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN. PLEASE CONTINUE ENJOYING AND SUPPORTING MY STORY.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!

-ANIMEBOOKFANGIRL