dami comes into the room abruptly, "boys, boys, get out here!" michael stands up coming to the bedroom door following dami out of the door, where michael sees a beautiful, very stunning blonde curly headed girl standing there, "what are you doing here?"

jay and davide laughed at what michael said, "hiya, i'm michael," he side hugged her, "nice to meet you," they all heard the girls up on the terrace, "morning!"

"hey!"
"hello,"

antigoni looked at all of them, "sorry to take you guys by surprise," danica looked at the newcomer, "it's all right, morning!" the newcomer smiled, "i am excited to meet you all!"

michael loooed at the newcomer, "what's your name again?" she looked at them, "antigoni," all of the lads repeated that, "antigoni,"

she looked at them, "in greek, it's anti-goni, so maybe you can say it," the lads all repeated her name.

more and more of the girls started to come down either by twos or by themselves, to introduce themselves to the blonde headed bombshell.

"antigoni, do you want coffee?"

davide asked the new bombshell, "oi! oi!" the lads all said, "do you know what, come and have a chat with us—" davide looked at her, "yea, but i need a coffee, otherwise, i cannot chat,"

she nods her head, "all right, can i have just like an expresso?" michael walked beside paige to the firepit after making her a cup of coffee.

"hi!"
"hi!"

michael sat next to the newcomer with his coupled up partner sat near to the girls, "you're turkish, right? i'm greek, so we've got a lot of the same foods,"

"so, how old are you?"

danica asked her, "i'm twenty-six," the lads all nod their heads at that, "twenty-six, perf," luca then wanted to cause some drama, "do you fancy jay or michael?"

he laughed to what michael leaned over dami slapping luca upside the head, "do you know what, i have to, like, meet everybody, i'm very much the kind of person...i don't know if i fancy someone until i've had, like, a good chat with them, you know?"

the islanders all nod their heads, "yea, what else d'you wanna know?" she asked the islanders, "everything about you, what do you do, what's your hobbies?"

ekin asked with antigoni answering, "so, my life resolved around music and food—basically," the islanders all murmur in response, "and training, just so i can eat what i want,"

"what's your type?"

antigoni explained her type to them, "my type—erm, honestly, i know everyone says this, but, like, i don't really have a specific type with looks," michael hummed, "because every guy i've ever liked just has this quality, which is, like...sauce,"

michael half smiled at that, "there's just, like, a little charisma vibes," luca looked at her, "good vibes, eh?" she nods her head, "yea, just like someone who can bounce off me, and i like a guy who's quite, like, secure in himself, like, is ok with me being quite, like, the biggest, loudest version of myself,"

ekin had to comment, "firstly, antigoni, you've got beautiful hair, just wanted to say," the bombshell smiled, "thank you,"

they spoke more about what antigoni's about and how long her past relationships have been, and learnt more about her.

GooseBumps {Love Island 2022} On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara