Models- Kise Ryouta X Reader

Start from the beginning

"Kise-san?" She turns around to face me.

"That was some good modeling-ssu~" I compliment her.

"A-Ah thanks ~" she bows.

"What school do you go to?" I ask her.

"Heehee~ you'll know soon enough~" she has a sudden personality change.

"Eh?" I tilt my head, clearly confused.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"This is our new transfer student Hinata (FName)~ " my sensei points to a girl with (HColour)locks, "Yoroshiku~ I'm Hinata (FName)~ Please take Care of me~" she bows.

"Woah, she's hot ~"

"How did she get her skin like that??"

"Her legs are so skinny ~"

My classmates fawn over her, causing some commotion.

I stare at her intently, 'She... Seems familiar?....'  She catches me staring at her, and I instantly blush, 'Eh? I'm blushing?' 

She smiles at me, and the rest of class turns my way and I look away.

"Okay~ Hinata-san, please sit next to Kise-kun over there." Sensei points to me, she smiles at me again and walks to the seat next to me, her (RandomHairColourThatAintYours) locks swaying with her, 'Wait, is.... That (HairColour)??? Must be my imagination~' "Nice to see you Kise-san." She bows to me, "E-Eh? Do I know you Hinata-san?" I tilt my head a bit, "Hmph, you don't remember me?" She tilts her head as well, "nope~" I reply, "Meet me at the rooftop at lunch and I'll show you~"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hinata-san? You here-ssu?" I call out as soon as I reach the rooftop, "Here." A voice calls out from behind me. I turn to see (LName)? "Eh?" I stare at (LName) "What are you doing here (LName)-cchi?" She starts laughing, "Why are you laughing???" She just laughs even harder. She calms down a bit. "I'm Hinata, But I just use that name to make sure no body recognizes me, and I have a wig to go with that as well ~" She explains to me. "Eh?" I stare at (LName)-cchi. "So you have to still call me Hinata~ Okay?" She asks me, "Ah. Sure-ssu~"

~•~•~•~•~•

"(LName)-Chan! Here are the clothes~" my manager passes me another pile of clothes. "Hai!" I rush towards the change rooms, wanting to change as fast as I could.

Kise's POV

"Hai!" I hear the door open, "eh?" I turn to see (LName) staring at me, while I only had jeans on, topless.

"E-Eh..." (LName) stammers,

"(LName)-cchi?" I walk closer to her,

"Don't come any closer!" She blushes.

"Why-ssu??" I place my hands on her shoulder,

(LName) suddenly drops to the ground nose bleeding and all.

"(LNAME)-CCHI????????"

---------------------------END

looool hi guys that was a pretty short one shot.  Sorry Guys~ ^^;

Anyway ~ I am currently making a Midorima Fan fiction, aaaaaaand its an AU.

Oh and anyone that watches Inu X Boku SS, I'm working on a one shot collection~

Soooo yeah, two new books to look forward to :)

Sorry for slow  updates as well~ urrrgggh okay bai my phone is lagging and I can't type properly :( trying to to make too may lag errors :( bai~

-kuroma hiyori

•13-05-15? I think?