𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12

Start from the beginning

Shaan : Shaurya ... Anokhi ka khyaal rakhna ...

Aastha : Aur haa anokhi ....

Anokhi : Jii ... Maa

Aastha : Agar ye tumhe pareshaan kare toh mujhe bolna ... Iski shaamat nhi fir..

Anokhi : Thike maa...

In shakhi's room -

Shaurya : Aadhe ghante Mai nikalna hai tayyar nhi hogi ?

Anokhi : Mai tayyar hu ...

Shaurya : What ?

Anokhi : Jii... Kapde pehne h baal set h ...

Shaurya : Shut upp... Roz ghumne nhi chalte ... Kuch accha peh no na ...

Anokhi : Ye accha nhi h...

Shaurya : I mean kuch bohot accha pehno na ...

Anokhi : Bohot acche mai filhaal yahi h...

"Ruko ... Ye pehno ...", Saying this he forwarded a bag to her .

Anokhi : Ye kya h ?

Shaurya : Khud hi khol ke dekhlo ...

As she opened the bag , she was mesmerized to see a beautiful Black Kalamkari Cotton Slip. Simple, long slip with easy boatneck and straps. Handcrafted in pure cotton and enhanced with traditional Kalamkari block printed designs on a base of black coupled with pure black plazzo .

Shaurya : Kesa laga ?

He asked curiously.

Feeling the fabric she replied," bohot sundar ".

Anokhi : Lekin aap ye kab...

Shaurya : Tum woh sab choddo jao tayyar ho jao .

He reminsced how yesterday while returning back to his home he went to mall only to find something elegant for her to wear today .

Shaurya's POV:

15 dukaano mai dhoond ne baad ye Mila ... Sirf tumhare liye ek dress kharidne ke liye kitte chakkar kaate ... Pata tha jeans toh pehnogi nhi ... Aur mai bhi tumhe force karke tumhare sentiments hurt nhi karna chahta isliye meri anokhi ke liye ussi ki tarah kuch anokha dhundh ke laaya ... Dekhte jao aaj ka din tumhare liye kitta yadgaar banata hu ...

After coming out of washroom -

Shaurya who was scrolling through his phone got mesmerized seeing her beauty .

She was a looking like a celestial maiden stepped from heaven just for him. He was just awwstrucked by her beauty . Today black color was suiting her really well . Her open hairs complemented her really well . Dangling of her silver jhumkis was just adding to his temptness . He just wanted her now .

Without saying anything , he started approaching her .

She noticed him coming towards her . Her nervousness increased while his temptness was increasing too 🔥.

Coming near her he silently & delicately holded her chin in both his palm kept staring her for couple of minutes and gently kissed her on forehead .

She closed her eyes feeling the soft touch of his lips on her skin .

Both wanted the moment to just stop as they wanted to feel each other more .