Chapter 2: Unexpected Guest

As if my day at school wasn't already torture, she just had to be there in my house waiting for me.

"MAYBELLINE!",I heard that annoying voice that I have to hear every month.

"Calm down, I just saw you a couple weeks ago.",I said rolling my eyes.

"Well sorry if I miss my most favorite cousin in the world!",she said grinning as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Okay, that's enough",I said as she squeezed me tighter, "STOP!"

She giggled and let me go. "So how's life May?"

I shrugged and sat on the couch. "Okay I guess. Where are our moms?"

"They went to the gym I think. Anyways, does that cute Jenson guy still go to your school?"

I rolled my eyes for the millionth time I've been here listening to her and nodded. "Yes, and I said this before and I will say it again. He has a girlfriend Mary."

"I don't see why they can't break up."

"Because they love each other."

"I love him."

"He barely knows you. Your love won't change anything.",I said changing the channels on the TV.

"Oh, just like how that Calum guy from your favorite band doesn't know you even exist. Your love doesn't mean anything to him."

I glared at her and threw a pillow at her face. "That's different! Did you know that you have a higher chance of dating your favorite band member than winning the lottery? In your case, you and Jenson will never be a thing."

She groaned and threw the pillow back at me. "Well aren't you just in the greatest mood today. What do you have against that Jenson guy anyway. I mean you already told me you hate him. But you've known each other for like eleven years right? I'm surprised you haven't already made babies with him."

I faked a gag and chuckled. "Woah, you're going way too far. And if you didn't have such a loud mouth, I would tell you why."

"What's that's supposed to mean?",she said looking offended.

"Oh nothing my most favorite cousin in the whole wide world.",I said walking over to her and ruffled her hair. I then walked over to the stairs to go up to my room as I rolled my eyes.

"Love you too!",I heard her shout.

Somebody doesn't get sarcasm.

I'm joking, I'm not that heartless. As annoying as Mary is, she's the only one I actually talk to since my parents are normally at work most of the time. I admit it gets lonely since she visits us for a week once a month and when she's not here, I pretty much stay cooped up in my room either reading, listening to music, or watching Dan and Phil on youtube being majestic idiots.

Speaking of the two, don't cry......craft.

I just mentally slapped myself.

I face planted on the bed and just laid like that for ten minutes until I finally had the energy to actually be productive.

And by productive, I mean watch Netflix on my computer.

Just when I was about to put my headphones on to watch this movie called Stuck in Love, I heard a loud knock on my door.

"May, this cute guy is here to see you!",Mary shouted on the other side of the door. I heard her footsteps run downstairs.

Cute guy? Did the lord decide to give me an early birthday present? Or maybe this cute guy just wants to put a kick me sign on my back or something. I'm not even joking, it has happened to me before.