Aryan almost started crying.

"Bhai i swear I know nothing. I... I was after riddhima. i thought I will impress you if I saved her from the goons but then i myself got kidnapped."

They both stopped hearing a small chuckle. Both shoot a glance at Angre. Angre who noticed it rubbed his nose hiding his smile.

"Aryan countinue."

"Bhai me and Riddhima was in one from only. There were boxes , a window and yes....we talked to her father too."

"You mean riddhima's father? Smarth uncle? You both talked to him?" Vansh asked curiously.

"Yes... actually when I and Riddhima almost started yelling at eachother at one point , we heard a faint voice calling princess from another room and then we came to know he's there too."

Angre suddenly come near them.

"Then if you're here where is bhabhi and Mr. Shekhawat?"

"I don't know angre. A guard came and realised me but not Riddhima. They blind folded me and i was in a car then in a plan or and then again in the car. After that i remember nothing when I came to conscious i was in an abandoned car. From there i came home. That's it. This is all I know bhai. I don't know why they released me but not Riddhima, why in the first place they took me. I don't know where I was. What is that place called. I don't know that even."

"You go Aryan." Vansh told him to go and Aryan immediately went.

"Now what boss?"

"Try angre try until we can trace the exact location of Riddhima."

"Boss but the watch is not connecting , I'm not able to find the location. Until it come to some magnetic field we can't trace them."

"Whatever it is angre make it fast. I can't loose her again." Vansh sat on the chair rubbing his forehead.

"How can I make it fast?" Angre thought.
__

Riddhima and Aryan was in the same room tied with ropes in chair. When a man came and get Aryan with him. After that Aryan never came back to that room.

She was in the same room for three hours now. Three hours was enough time for her to find something and cut the rope she was tied with. When she was watching outside the windows for some escape when she saw some children around nine to ten years.

The children had some packets in their hands and fighting over for that packet.

She shifted till she can reach the window and call them.

"Hey." She whispered but enough to be heard by those children.

"Why you all are fighting?"

"Did dekho na-"

"Shhhh Dhire bolo awaz unchi mat karo."

"Kyu ?" The innocent child asked. Who knew nothing about Riddhima being kidnapped and what is there in the packet.

The innocent child thought it is the wheat flour , they can make rotis out of it after getting home. They were waiting for their mothers to bring the water from that river and came back. The children were now tired of being walking for almost an hour in search of water and we're taking rest when Riddhima saw them.

"Because there are so many bad people here , they will take you away from here. To a very bad place."

"No..no we don't want to go away from away my maa."

"They will not if you give me that packet."

"What this? This flour packet?"

"Ahmmmhhmmm." She nodded.