Chapter 1: En UYIR

The Tale begins with a Time skip of 7 years.....

It was a pleasant morning.....
Now travelling into the new world of fairytale.....
The sun peeped into the blinds of a fairy-world to make the Fairy to snuggle more into the embrace that always kept her safe, protective, gave her the motherly love,..... her little fingers clutched the collar of the 5'11 man who was wide awake then but still patting her to sleep....... the man was filled with a mixed emotion...... thinking about HIS PAST....a tear escaped his eyes ........he wiped it before his girl could notice it........he was sure that if he is going to be the same when his girl wakes up...... then it will definitely spoil her Big Day....... pulling out his ever charming smile he started waking up his cute little bundle who was snuggling more to get his warmth and continue her peaceful dream....... knowing this will not make her wake anytime sooner.... he went near her ears whispering her the most important thing she forgot about the day making her open her Doe shaped eyes wide open all of a sudden making him smile at her antic......that's all what she wanted ...... she hugged around his neck and placed a strong love filled peck on his cheek making him feel the happiest Man alive on the Earth that minute...... placing one in return he again wished her....

"Happy Birthday MY little Princess.......Appa luvs u alot"

this made the cute little Bunny grin ear to ear.....and reply a "Cute thank you and luv u too" with the shy smile.....making her father admire her even more .....placing one big Fatherly Peck on her forehead as he took her in his Arms to get her all ready for the big day.....

Even though our Little Vihanaa had Nanny, a bunch of Caretakers and Servants present in the house to look after her.....Aadian being the loveable father, always loved to be with his cute bundle and Look after her needs....and do anything for HER.

Making His Little Fairy ready in Her favorite Baby pink princess frock with her hair tied in a ponytail having a cute little bow on it matching her dress.....he Carried her in his arms to move to the living area not before placing a forehead kiss

Seeing their Master and his little princess climbing down the stairs with the majestic aura that he always had...... the servants present there bowed their heads to their master and wished the Little fairy a blessed year ahead......

Reaching the living area after thanking everyone for their wishes....the Little Vihanaa asked her father to drop her down and the nxt minute she ran to her all time favorite thatha's room to get his blessings..... Leaving Aadian in the Living area.....

Aadian slowly walked to THEIR Bedroom which was once his Heaven, the place that made him feel alive,loved....that had their cute little fight, their surprises,their romantic plays.....was now turned out to be a nightmare...... His mind started playing the Happiest to the most dreadful things that happened in his past in one full swing like a movie made his state worse....and made him tear badly...... With a heavy heart he opened the door of the bedroom...to only breakdown more.....

Aadi past la enna aachu ?
___________________________________________

A/N: Hello Buddies
Intha story naan promise panna Mari different story plot thaan .......

So inikku first chapter ah update panni iruken .... Ungalukku pidichathu pidikathathu pathi review sollunga plz...