21

THE YOUNG COUPLE LAY CUDDLED UP in James' bed, Saoirse's head was placed on the boy's chest with her legs curled up and arms around his waist

THE YOUNG COUPLE LAY CUDDLED UP in James' bed, Saoirse's head was placed on the boy's chest with her legs curled up and arms around his waist. They had just finished watching some episodes of Doctor Who and were now laying in silence but not an awkward silence, a relaxed and content silence.

Lifting her head slightly, she placed her chin on his chest to stare up at the boy, smiling at him dreamily. "What?" James chuckled staring back. "Nothing." Saoirse shook her head still smiling like an idiot.

They sat in silence for a while longer before the girl sighed and sat up a little. "What are you doing?" James frowned pulling her back to lay on him again. "Do you think we should tell the others about us?" She asked as she picked up his hands and played with his fingers.

"I thought you wanted to." The English boy muttered looking down at her head. "I did-I do...its just, I don't think we should. I really want to but maybe not right now, plus we have the concert later on and I don't want things to be weird on the ride down. And you know what Michelle's like, she'll make a drama out of it all." She shrugged with a pout.

"I agree. Michelle's always moaning at me when we leave you guys about how I apparently look at you too much. She says her friends are off limits." He rolled his eyes but with a smile still present on his face. "Well, now we definitely can't tell them because if Michelle has a fit so will Erin and then Clare will panic because everyone's arguing and it'll just be a whole big thing." Saoirse turned to look at the boy.

James slowly nodded as he listened to her ramble. " So, we won't tell them. There's no rush. Plus, I kind of like sneaking around with you. It's fun." He smirked placing a soft kiss on her forehead causing her to softly smile at him. "You're really okay with it?" Saoirse double-checked.

"Yes, I'm really okay with it. I care about you too much to put you in a situation that makes you uncomfortable." Saoirse's heart warmed at his words, she moved her head up to kiss him, their lips molded together perfectly like jigsaw pieces. "I also would like to live and if we told Michelle that's basically guaranteeing my death."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

The couple later joined their friends, Saoirse entering the Quinn house seven minutes before the boy trying not to draw attention to the two. James eventually enter and sat down on the couch next to Saoirse not before being slagged by Michelle by stating that he was late because he was too busy wanking over photos of Gary Barlow which he repeatedly denied.

The teens watched the tv in front of them while listening to Joe rant about how inappropriate tv is nowadays as Sarah waved her arms around as she stood in her towel by the window, attempting to dry her tan. They were waiting for Erin's father who was driving them along.

Just then Gerry walked in ready to leave. "Come on, girls, tome to hit the road here. You've been roped into going too then, son?" The man asked James staring down at the teens. "Roped in. Hardly. He's riding Gary Barlow." Michelle scoffed as she slagged her cousin.