Jealous, are we Mr Kundrra?

Start from the beginning

They were all seated on their allotted seats and the award ceremony started. Karan had to present an award to one of the winners, but to whom he didn't new. Both Teja and Karan were waiting for their respective turns patiently.

A crew member came to them and whispered to Karan that he had to be on the back stage to present the upcoming award. He got up from his seat and left giving Teja a soft smile.

He went on the backstage and another crew informed him that he had to present the award for the best oncreen couple. 

Niceeee :) Out of all the awards I had to present this only. How sweet of the management. How more fucked up could it be!
He faked a smile to the crew member and he left.

Stop blaming the management when it's clearly your fault Karan. You are being jealous and god knows why. Couldn't you leave this good for nothing overthinking mind of yours at home? His heart chided him.

He quickly composed himself and got ready to go on stage. His heart was right, he couldn't let his overthinking self ruin the moment of glory for all. Afterall his laddoo was getting an award, an appreciation that she deserved after all the hardwork that she had put in Naagin's success.

He masked up his emotions and on being called upon he walked upto stage with his charming as ever smile.

Teja was taken aback seeing her Sunny on stage presenting her award. As much as she was happy seeing him on stage, a part of her was awkward as well. Her man presenting her award for the best oncreen couple which she had to share with another guy.

"....And the award for best oncreen couple goes to Tejasswi Prakash and Simba Nagpal."

The whole crowd started cheering and clapping for her bringing her out of her trance. She quickly brushed her weird thoughts aside and walked upto the stage along with Simba.

He gave them their award with his best smile and hugged both of them. The hosts of the event cracked the typical real life partner and reel life partner jokes and they had to laugh on it.

Seeing him so calm and happy she relaxed herself not knowing the real turmoil going inside him.

All of them walked upto their respective seats and the rest of the event continued.

I am not at all insecure about her, nor am I jealous. I just can't see her with some other man. I know it's all her work and even I work in the same industry and do the same work, but isn't it obvious to maybe a little jealous for your partner, the love of your life! He tried giving justification to his own heart.

Things love makes you do, you have to justify your own heart for your own freaking actions because now your heart belongs to someone else, and it's pretty obvious that it would be biased towards your love. 

*******

The event got over but the night was a long one. They had to attend the after party inspite of being drained out. They reached the club which was thankfully in the same hotel and the party was going in full swing. They met few of their friends and chatted for a while.

"Teju! I'll go and grab a drink. You wan't some?" He whispered near her ears. She shook her head and he went and sat on one of the bar stools. 

"Eyes on the ball Mister Kundrra!" She pinged him and he chuckled seeing her message.
Things only Tejasswi Prakash would do. 

"Ice on the rocks." He told the waiter and he nodded his head and made his drink.

"Sunny will you please come and dance with me. Pleaseeeee!!" She asked him with a cute pout.