3 - Casa Amor, day 3

Start from the beginning

"I love Lillie but I also love Millie and Liam together so I don't know what he would do." I said.

"Yeah, I think he does like Millie a lot but Lillie is doing something in the back of his head." Teddy agreed.

"Yeah." Clarisse said, looking at them.

Clarisse then went and joined Tyler leaving Teddy and I alone. We sat in a comfortable silence for a minute, then Teddy spoke up.

"So is there anyone in here that you like?" Teddy asked, "Obviously you kissed Toby a few times in that challenge, so how was that?"

"Yeah, I do like him and he's good at kissing." I laughed, "I just want to speak to him more about his situation with his couple."

"Yeah, I think he will get to know other girls as he only just coupled up with Abi but I can't speak for him." Teddy said.

"I did think I liked Teddy coming in but now we've spoken, I do feel like it is more brother and sister vibes but I like that now.' Beach hut.

"How is it going with Faye? Are you trusting her?" I asked the boy sitting next to me.

"I'd like to think we're going well but I can't say I trust her 100% but I think everyone can say that and she's probably in the villa saying that about me." Teddy replied.

"Yeah I get you, if I had a boy back in the villa I would be really worried." I said, agreeing with him.

"Yeah, she's a fiery girl though and I do miss her." Teddy replied.

"She seems like a lovely girl, she might not like me if she found out you kissed me in the challenge." I laughed, him laughing after.

"Maybe, maybe not." He laughed back, "I'm going to love you and leave you now."

"Hm, why's that?" I asked, him nodding to behind me.

I looked behind and saw Toby coming towards us. I quickly pulled Teddy in a for a hug and then he got up and walked off to the other boys.

"Ava." He said as he layed down next to me.

"Hey." I replied.

"How have your chats been today?" He asked.

"They've been ok, soon to be good though." I said, hinting that I was happy we were finally chatting.

"That's good then." He said looking at me.

"So what you thinking about sleeping arrangements tonight? Do you have a girl to share with." I asked him.

"Yeah, last night was nice and I got a girl tonight." Toby replied.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I questioned, smiling at him.

"Someone called Eva." He replied, smiling back.

"I bet she's so happy to be sharing a bed with you." I said, playing along.

"Oh, she is." He replied.

"So I think we're the only ones staying in the same bed as last night, everyone else seems to be switching." I told him.

"Yeah, did you enjoy our little cuddle last night?" He asked.

"I mean it helped me sleep so I guess I can say I did." I replied, "do I get another cuddle tonight?"

"We'll have to wait and see." Toby replied.

"So how you feeling with Abi?" I asked, wanting to know where he's heads at.

"We're a new couple, so I'm not closing my choices off. If she's back there with a new boy and I go back with a new girl then I'll be happy for her." He told me.