The City Meets The Country

Crash!!

"Want to say that to my face?!" Clint yelled to Natasha who looked back at him with a raised eyebrow.

She had passed him in the living room and mumbled under her breath something in Russian which caught Clint's attention. After the whole Accords and fight against each other, for some odd reason Clint and Nat could not be in the same room anymore. The same goes for the rest of the team.

"Can't say. I can't stand to look at you." She shrugged before starting to walk away

"Yea, guilt dose that to some people." Clint nodded making her turn quickly around

"Breaking things already? It's only 9 in the morning, a new record." Tony walked in after hearing the thrown glass cup.

"Shut up Stark." Clint glared his way

"Last names, ouch." Tony faked mocked

"I can give you something to be hurt about. Why don't we head to the training room?" Clint stepped closer to Tony

"Hey! That's enough Clint." Steve walked in

"Oh great...Mister noble is here to save the day, yet again." Tony rolled his eyes

"Tony...Don't start," Steve warned him as he passed him heading to the kitchen.

"Don't start? As in don't start a fight?" Tony pretended to think before snapping his fingers, "Oh wait. You did that already. Cant copyright it, it's a felony."

Steve sighed but said nothing but that's when Clint opened his mouth.

"And you know all about felonies don't you Stark?" Clint smirked

"And you don't?" Nat raised a brow as she bit into an apple

"I wouldn't be talking." Clint quipped back making Nat narrow her eyes at him.

Bruce and Thor walked in and automatically felt a growing tension.

"I think it's best if we went out for breakfast," Bruce mumbled

"Agreed," Thor said as he followed Bruce out.

"Look at that...you scared them away." Tony tutted

"I'm going to say this again. Shut up Stark." Clint snapped

"Oh boo who, bad Tony." Tony playfully cried

"Stark!" Steve snapped

"What?!"

"Shut up," Steve told him making Clint smirk to himself and Nat silently chuckle

"Sorry, whose side are you on again?" Tony pointed at Nat.

"My side." She smirked

"What's going on?" Sam walked in and saw the shards on the floor.

"How often have I told you that I don't like your pets here?" Tony turned to Steve who was about ready to punch Tony himself

"I see Halloween came early," Sam said as he leaned against the wall

"Yea," Tony smirked. "Billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Scary huh?"

"You forgot something, you need to add Ass. It's ugly too if that's what you want to hear." Sam chuckled

And all hell broke loose...

Tony threw the first blow making the others who were in the room join. Soon enough it was Germany all over again. Wanda and Vision had come in to see what the commotion was about only to see that Steve, Clint, and Sam were on one side hiding behind a flipped-over couch hiding from the thrown cups and plates. Natasha was throwing things from the kitchen cabinets from behind the kitchen island. Tony was hiding behind the kitchen table and ducked whenever Nat would throw something his way.

"How dare you speak about them like that!" Nat threw a mug behind Tony and started to cuss him out in Russian. Apparently through the scuffle, Tony said something about Wanda and Clint said something about Vision making Nat go against both sides.

"I do believe it is time to call director Fury," Vision told Wanda who nodded and left with him quickly

Wanda and Vision fixed what problems they had with each other after the war and did not want any quarrel with the others. They tried to stay out of the arguments as much as they can but when an all-out war happens frequently it gets a bit difficult to do just that. Not even 20 minutes later did Nick Fury arrive on the front steps of the compound.

"Enough!!! You lot are getting help!" Fury yelled at them making the shouting stop.

At this point, Bruce and Thor returned just in time to see steam blow from the director's ears. Vision, Wanda, and Bucky followed curiously behind Fury.

"Sorry?" Sam said and looked at the Director with a confused face.

"Ever since the Accords and the whole tantrum fit from all of you," He pointed to everyone in the room. "You all can't seem to work together as a team, acting like a bunch of children! You got two months to fix the problem or you are out."

"What do you mean out?" Nat said from her spot behind the kitchen counter

"Out of a Job. Some of you would have restrictions on what you do, others will have their toys taken away. Sadly, the others will end up back in prisons as the government wanted. I won't be able to help any of you if you don't get your shit together." Furry crossed his arms

"You can't do that." Tony stood up and pointed at him

"It's not up to me anymore. The government wants you all out, frankly, I am the only thing stopping them from doing that. They agreed for giving all of you a second chance but whatever this is," He motioned to all of them. "Needs to be fixed before any more people get hurt...again."

"Excuse me." Pepper's voice rang out as she moved from behind the one standing by the door.

"Pep? What-What are you doing here?" Tony nervously chuckled

"Well, I was on my way to a meeting when I got a text from Wanda that another war started in the Avengers compound living room and kitchen, so." She shrugged her shoulders before turning to Fury. "I like that idea. And I have the perfect place for them to and I quote 'Get their shit together" She said with a smile before pulling out her phone.

The others in the room looked at each other with a hint of surprise and 87% of fear.