seven

"y/n!"

I ignored the call for my name.

"um y/n?"

I ignored the weirdo once more and just put my head down. Everyone in the classroom has calmed down and all I can hear now are footsteps getting closer and closer, making me nervous to the core. The tapping of the footsteps stopped right next to me. I have a weird feeling suddenly... shit. All of the sudden I feel a light tap on my head.

I ignore it.

I feel a tap once more. I ignore it again, more like, I'm avoiding the confrontation that's to come if I choose to not ignore it.

It's gotten awfully quite in this classroom... which is rare.

tap tap

Shit that's it my patience can only last so much.

I flip my head up and see Eli right in front of me. His pointer finger extended as if he was about to tap me once more.

"What do you want?" I clearly displayed my discontent.

"..." he was silent for moment. All eyes in the classroom were on us. great, just what i wanted and needed... thanks pinkie. I thought while starting to get agitated. I got up from my seat, grabbed the hem of his sleeve and dragged him out the classroom. now i've gotta find a private place where no one will see us nor hear us.

"um, will you keep holding me like that?" Eli said from behind.

"oh my, why is that your only concern right now? why the fuck do you keeping approaching me in school anyway" I said, yanking my away.

"no need to be rude, i just had to clear up a misunderstanding"

"okay, say what you wanna say" I sighed.

"Yenna isn't my sister." he continued "she's my daughter."

"..." we stared at each other for a bit, Eli started to look visibly uncomfortable and somewhat nervous.

"is that all?"

"huh?" he looked surprised.

"look I don't really care, sorry i mistook you for siblings." i sighed while scratching the back of my neck.

"wha- wait, you don't have anything else to say?" he looked confused.

"what, did you want me to say something else?" I raised an eyebrow.

"well, you know many people would have a bunch of questions and complaints..."

"well, i could care less honestly. Besides it's not my place to ask anything, and it's none of my business. Also even if I would want to ask questions, I would ask questions to you if I wanted to get closer to you or if i'm interested in you. You don't fit neither of those categories. So now, if that was all you wanted to say, i'll get going." i said bluntly. "also, don't approach me like that in school, as if we're familiar with each other. It's annoying, all that attention you attract. You also seem like a stalker." I went back to the classroom.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Eli stared at the back of the girl walking away. He had a swirl of emotions that seemed indescribable. she... just keeps getting difficult to figure out. Though, she's not as bad as I first thought... Eli thought with a dazed look. The more I see her and talk to her... the more she resembles her. Unconsciously a small smile crept on Eli's face with a small tint of pink on his cheek.

"Eli~"

"why were with that rude girl eli~"

"you always look so dreamy eli~" Eli's admirers all gathered around him as usual.