he can help

I arrived outside of eddies trailer. I got out of my car slowly and approached his house awkwardly. I knocked on his door and waited. Slowly the door opened and a shorter man appeared, visibly mad. I raised my eyebrow. His tie was messed up and his shirt was lazily buttoned, some buttons missing or just not buttoned. his belt was to loose and untucked. He obviously was not someone who wears fancy clothes. "You okay?" I asked hesitantly. He sighed, "I haven't worn fancy clothes in years. I forgot how to do this shit." he seemed visibly deflated and upset I sighed and put my hand on his shoulder. he flinched and looked up at me, "I'll help you." I chuckled. He smiled thankfully and allowed me in.

 I followed him in the bathroom. I grabbed a hairbrush off the sink and went behind him swiftly. I brought the brush down to his soft hair. His curls were so well kept. not expected for someone who looks like they've never showered. i brushed his hair for him and then fluffed it up quickly with a hairdryer and some water. When i was done with that his hair looked amazing. better then normal, fluffier and had more volume. I saw him looking at himself with a soft, cute smile as he played with his hair. cute.. 

Next was his clothes. I went to his closet and pulled out a nice black button up and some jeans. They were the only jeans without rips and patches. I also grabbed a black leather belt, and some black bracelets i thought he would enjoy. I laid it out for him and he smiled looking at the bracelets. "thanks for not totally washing out my gothness." He said, giggling with a wink. He picked up his clothes on his arm like a butler but messier and walked to his bathroom. i sat on his bed and waited. My eyes couldn't help but travel along the dark posters on his wall. they were mostly metal bands or goth shows. I had to smile at his obsession. He's so cute. Wait! why do i keep calling him cute, hes a freak. im doing this because if a bet. i could never actually fall for him. thats just gross.

I was forcefully snapped out of my trance when eddie came through the door. He looked so cute- i mean nice. I was proud of my help. He looked very fancy which was different. i've never seen him in anything other then his leather jacket and jean vest with all random pins on it. "How u like?" Eddie asked doing a quick spin. i grinned. "you look very handsome." eddies cheeks flushed with a light pink. Fuck did i say that out loud, "Sorry, haha. you look nice." i chuckle. Eddie smiles, his face calming down. "Ready to go Harrington?" I wink and nod. 

We walk to my car out front and hopped in. We put on our seatbelts and i twisted the key into the keyhole. My engine roared.

short still but updates will prob be slow from now on cause im going to sleep and ill def forget abt this