My Story

Hi!

I'm grace and i just turn 26 this year, ..

so paano ko ba sisimulan kwento ko , ?hmmmmnn,,,let me start this with the word "DEAD"..hard but truth...for years i thought i was alive..well i grew up in a Christian Family, so i thought I was a Christian too since nagsisimba naman ako lagi, nakikinig sa sunday school , active sa church and have accepted Jesus Christ in my heart..so for years..i was really blinded and deceived..feeling Christian , and with that feeling, nagkaroon ng pride sa puso ko..as in ang yabang ko..ang bossy ko...demanding...yes , sinasabi ko sarili ko na i'm leading or helping the youth to know Christ more but I alone don't know Him that much...i'm doing things out of my flesh..base sa pakiramdam at hindi sa katotohanan...im helping others but without love..no passion...i love praise and worship pero pagdating sa Word of God, nakakatamaran ko nang makinig, though sometimes nakikinig din ako at tinatamaan ....but after nun okay na naman ako...

i messed up with my life gang sa umabot na ako sa point na ayaw ko nang magsimba lalo na at na focus ako sa career ko, so sabi ko, maiintindihan naman Niya ako saka mas mabuti na ako ngayon kaysa nung nag aaral pa ako..umabot pa ako sa point na inisip kong wala naman akong ginagawang mali, so i believed OKAY lang ako,

Then one time as i was busy joining some FB groups and sharing my experiences, one of the member told me how it means to be born again, na regeneration takes place before we believed or have that faith...ang alam ko kasi, we believed first, we accept first bago tayo ma born again..i mean , choice nating lahat..so nung una nakipagtalo or nakipag argue pa ako na mali ung interpretation niya, then he gives me some verses and sites na pwede akong makinig nang mga sermons and some reading materials..and as I seek for the truth...it hit me right into my face..gang sa umabot pa ako sa point na hopeless na ako, na I'm under His righteous wrath since I'm a sinner at wala akong magagawa to save myself unless He have some mercy and work upon me..and as I pray , read and hear more about His Gospel..ang nasabi ko na lang, Lord let Your Will shall always be done...yes , I repented and ask Him to forgive me..and yes I cried for His mercy..and finally I believed into the finished work of Christ..Yes, it is all about Him..His work, His righteousness, His mercy and His great love...

So kung tatanungin niyo ako ngayon if I'm saved? Yes I am, why? Because I believed in His finished worked..Christ Alone saves and as long as I live, I will always cling unto Him not on my own but by His grace through faith.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sa mga susunod po na chapter, I will share 'yung mga nabasa ko, mga nalaman ko , but just like I've said, you can correct me po with the scriptures ^_^

#SoliDeoGloria

Gift of love

"Son of God took on human form,

Heaven's gaze was fixed on a child

Holy One smeared by jealous lies & scorn,

And I am overwhelmed,

And all that I can say is

Thank You for the gift You gave,

Giving what no other could,

Thank You for the gift You gave,

For the radical gift of love.

Son of God nailed upon a cross,

Tender heart was broken for my sin.

Loving face marked with blood and tears and dust,

And I am overwhelmed

And all that I can say is

Thank You for the price You paid,

Paying what no other could,

Thank You for the price You paid,

for the terrible cost of love.

Son of God triumphant from the grave,

Death defeated, hope beyond despair.

Reigning now in righteousness and peace,

And I am overwhelmed,

And all that I can say is

Thank You for Your power to save

Saving where no other could.

Thank You for Your Power to save,

The conquering power of Love. "

1 Peter 1:3

" Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead"