"are you going?" the girl cocked a brow up.

"yeah. i'm going."

at that, myunghee smiled widely and gave hyerin a quick hug. "i'm proud of you."

"for what?"

"does there have to be a specific reason for me to be proud of you?"

"well, when you say it out of no where then yes," hyerin pointed out.

myunghee shrugged her shoulders. "it seems like you're opening up a bit more since... whatever happened. i remember how you were always so shy and would barely speak to me and dongmin the first couple of weeks and how you couldn't go anywhere without one of us."

the journey had been a long and tough one and it was still far from over but hyerin had acknowledged the small improvements to the point she couldn't even recognise herself from two years ago. she was most thankful for myunghee and dongmin for never leaving her when many people would've because they played a big role in her development.

"okay! enough sentimental stuff. go and play football while i get some sun." myunghee ushered the girl away who joined the boys without hesitation.

today, chenle was playing.

"chenle!" she called.

he spun around to see who'd called his name and his smile almost reached his eyes when he saw it was her.

"can i play?"

he jogged over to her. "of course! but on my team."

she chuckled. "who's not part of your team."

chenle pointed out the five guys and made sure it was obvious to her who they were before he gave her a pat on the shoulder and started the game.

twenty minutes later, the game had come to an end because lunch was shortly over so everyone was congratulated for a good game and went to pick up their bags that had been discarded on the edges of the field.

"so you are coming on saturday?" chenle asked her.

she nodded her head.

"do you want to do a sleepover?"

"a sleepover?" she smiled.

"yeah. you know, when you sleep at someone else's house."

"i know what it is, idiot," she joked. "sure, i can do a sleepover."

chenle's smile beamed. "good. that was the only acceptable answer anyway." he swung his bag over his shoulders and turned to leave but then turned back around. "i'll see you soon, yeah? take care of yourself."

she smiled and he mirrored her action before wrapping his arms around her in a hug. hyerin was taken by surprise but hugged him back and laid her head on his shoulder before they pulled away and went their own directions.

"what was that?" myunghee questioned as hyerin picked up her bag.

"two friends hugging?" she scoffed.