𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Start from the beginning

"Oka-san, can you tell otou-san to train me to use the sword?" Your son interrupted your thoughts which made you look at him. You let out a hum of thinking and nodded, "Shake." Once he heard your affirmation, B/N bounced in your arms with excitement, "Yay! Thank you oka-san!" He said, hugging you tightly.

His eyes though landed on his father who was watching the both of you happily interact, "Otou-san!" The seven-years old child called which made you turn around to face with your husband. Kyojuro chuckled and walked toward you, "Hey there little flame, you're not bothering your mother, huh?" Kyojuro asked while crossing his arms, raising his eyebrow playfully.

B/N shook his head rapidly, "Nope! I have been a good boy, right oka-san?" He looked at you with hopeful eyes that it made you laugh and nod.

A few minutes later, both Senjuro and Shinjoru had visited you three for a family dinner. Senjuro being the kind teen he is offered to help, while Kyojuro, Shinjoru, and B/N where in the garden for B/N sword training.

"That's my grandson! Strong as his grandfather!" Shinjoru proudly exclaimed which made both B/N and Kyojuro to sweatdrop. "But you're so old, ojii-san." B/N shamelessly said, his eyes comically becoming lines.

"Huh?! Even if I'm old, I'm still strong! Are you underestimating me?"

"Otou-san please, he is just a child."

"Stay out of it, Kyojuro! It's between me and B/N!"

Just then and before anything could happen, you and Senjuro approached them, "Dinner is ready." Senjuro said and you gave a firm nod. For the rest of the visit, both Shinjoru and B/N were arguing about who is the strongest which actually was kinda adorable while you, Kyojuro, and Senjuro just watched with nervous smiles.

You were happy that you finally got a family... You got your happily ever after end.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wow, your ancestor is pretty cool, Inumaki."

"Shake."

The first year of the Tokyo jujutsu high were all gathered in a circle in a classroom, listening to Panda as he read a very old journal Toge had found in his family household. Yuta Okkotsu, a classmates of Toge, didn't hide his admiration for Y/N who was the first one in the Inumaki clan to use the cursed speech to exorcise curses. She even wrote down how she communicated with other people around her which Toge now uses.

Maki smirked as she placed her hand on her hip, "You need to train more, Inumaki. Since your ancestor managed to master Reversed Cursed Technique, I'm sure you can do it too." She said with determination in her voice. Panda seemed to agree as he nodded his head, "I agree with Maki. If she managed to do it, I know you can as well because there's nothing different between you both." He said, handing the old journal back to Toge.

Toge just nodded and looked at the journal, he was very proud that he found it. He knew that Y/N was neglected as a child, but she never gave up. She became a demon slayer and jujutsu sorcerer, showing the world that no matter what she will always fight and this what Toge admires about her. Y/N inspired him to carry on as a jujutsu sorcerer and fight to protect his loved ones.

She was the Silent Angel of the Inumaki and Rengoku family.

T H E   E N D.

_________________________

Author Note:-
Hi!
I hope you enjoyed the epilogue, I made it extra long to cover all of the needed parts. However, this book is not completed yet. I will make an Alternative Ending that won't be as happy as this one, you probably guessed what I'm talking about. I will label this book completed for now, but I will publish the other ending soon. I hope the ending got your expectations and came out as you wanted.

Until we meet again!
-Vity💫