𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Jujutsu and Curses 2
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

You stood in place, unable to utter word. This man has acknowledgement that may help you for sure and you want answers so badly. But...

What if you were forced to be separated from Kyojuro?

The offer was quite new to you and you didn't know that there might be other people like you. The man you know now as Kiyoshi smiled, "If it wouldn't be much of a bother, can we talk in private?" He politely requested, waiting for your answer. Kyojuro came and stood beside you, "If you have anything to say anything, say it here!" He exclaimed with that same dangerous tone, but his smile was still on. Kiyoshi looked at you to do something about the flame hashira. You sighed and placed your hand on his shoulder, "Okaka takana." You assured him, giving him a soft smile.

"Are you sure, Y/N?"

All you did was to nod and then approach the man. Kyojuro watched you leave, being a bit uncomfortable about this man, "Be careful, little flame." He mumbled, trying to hold his desperation to follow you.

With you...

You sat alone with man to discuss the offer and why was he looking for you. For this, you had to write down your respond or statement. You started to write down your question and then handed the paper to Kiyoshi.

"Why do you want to meet me? And for what reason should I join your school?"

He read through every word you had written and thought of a good yet simple explanation, "As you can see, you have a very special seal that gave you the cursed speech technique which is considered to be one of the rarest techniques ever. We need your help as we sorcerers also have our own war against inhuman creatures." As he explained, you tilted your head in confusion. You wrote down what you have in mind, "What do you mean by your own war?" You wrote.

"You happened to see creatures lurking here and there, right?"

You nodded.

"Those creatures are known as curses and not everyone can see them unless they have curse energy like you and myself or be near death." He paused for a moment to see if you managed to process the information in your head. You nodded your head as a signal for him to continue, "Curses are as dangerous as demons and what makes it worse is that people who are born with curse energy are few; thus, we don't have that large number of shamans. Since curses are unseen by normal people, it makes it difficult for them to avoid the curses. We are mostly relying on three important clans that have been labeled professions in sorcery, Gojo clan, Zenin clan and Iori clan aside from sorcerers from normal families of course." He continued and you looked down.

"All we need is you to become a sorcerer and help us. You can stay as demon slayer and do your missions as a shaman, we won't question it."

For once, you felt sorry for him. He was right, you noticed that none of the hashiras were paying attention to curses and just passed by them like nothing while you were seeing them very clearly. Plus, there's a lot of demon slayers, but you have never met a person who had this strang power before you met this man. You started to write down your respond and gave him the paper, "I need time to think, give me a few days and then I will sent you my answer with my crow." After he read through your words, he smiled hopefully. His smile was genuine as he said those words.

"Arigatō, Inumaki san."

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

Kiyoshi left the demon slayer HQ with new hope within his heart. You left the room, feeling guilty that you didn't trust this man. He seemed really desperate for your help and to become a member in the jujutsu school.

As you walked, you felt someone tug your hand and you turned around to see it was Rengoku, "I was calling you and you didn't turn to me." He said with concern. You laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of your head, "Tuna..."

"Tell me what happened."

You sighed and nodded your head. You used the last few papers to write down everything you and Kiyoshi talked about. Kyojuro looked at you without his usual smile, "Are you planning on agreeing?" He asked and you shrugged your shoulders as if telling you still don't known. Out of blue, Kyojuro laughed and petted your head, "I will support every decision you take." He said and engulfed you in a hug which actually confused you.

"I have a mission to go to. Also, I have a surprise, little flame."

Your eyes sparkled in excitement, "Tuna mayo!" You exclaimed while jumping up and down. Kyojuro laughed, "You should wait, once I return I will tell you." You huffed, but nodded your head in understanding.

"Well, I must take my leave, but not before...".

He trailed off, leaning forward and planted a gentle kiss on your lips. It didn't last long as he pulled away to see your red place, "A kiss for good luck!" He exclaimed and chuckled. Eventually, you bid him goodbye and he went on his way to his mission. However, you had bad feelings about this mission for some reason, but you shook it off.

Right now, you had to visit a certain short tempered man to take his advice in your upcoming decision. Thus, you have to prepare mentally for the upcoming scolding for the late visit.

____________________

Author Note:-
Hi my dearies...
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have to tell you that this book wouldn't involve a lot from the Mugen Train movie, but it might include some events from season two of Demon Slayer since I downloaded the anime. I'm still thinking about it... That's all of it right now.

Until we meet again.
-Vity💫