𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Start from the beginning

After you both pulled away, you stuffed your hand in your kimono sleeve and pulled out a paper, handing it to Kyojuro. He didn't hesitate to open the folded paper and read through what you wrote...

"I know I can't express myself with just a piece of paper, but this is all I can do knowing my circumstances. What I want to say is that I'm so happy and glad that you will be by my side for the rest of our lives. I know I would never be the perfect wife, but I will try my best to meet your expectations. I love you so much, Kyojuro and I will forever be proud that I'm your wife and you're my husband."

Kyojuro couldn't help but smile at every word you have written, it showed him that you care so much about him and his needs. However, he doesn't want you to stress yourself just because you're different because your differences are what made you special in his eyes, "No need to stress yourself, I love you and care about you the way you are!" He exclaimed, laughing happily after that. All you did was just smile at him softly, you would never get tired of his bright personality.

 All you did was just smile at him softly, you would never get tired of his bright personality

A   F E W   Y E A R S    L A T E R:-
"I'm home!"

Kyojuro exclaimed as he walked into his new house, it wasn't that far from his family household. He didn't hear any greetings back which actually confused him a lot. You weren't in the school since you would usually go early in the morning or late in the evening. He roamed around the house in search for you, but you were nowhere to be found. The last place he was going to look at was the backyard.

Once he arrived there, he saw you standing there with a child in your arms... your child.

He didn't want to interrupt and decide to listen, "Oka-san, can we get more fishes for the pond?" Your son, B/N [That means Boy Name

He didn't want to interrupt and decide to listen, "Oka-san, can we get more fishes for the pond?" Your son, B/N [That means Boy Name. Let me know what you named your baby boy😄], asked while both of you watched the few fishes swim in the pond. You gave a nod and smiled at him which made him so happy and hug you.

B/N was the first child in the Rengoku family that was different, he didn't have the flame like hair. He was actually born just like you with your hair and eye color which made him special in the Rengoku family. What you were very relieved about was that he wasn't born with the Snake and Fangs seal which means he is going to be a normal child. However, he got Kyojuro's determination and bright personality plus the loud voice.