3.||۵𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

☾✐✎

✎✐☽

✎✐☽

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕹𝖔 𝕺𝖓𝖊

The escape of the Brazilian boa constrictor earned the twins their longest-ever punishment. By the time they were let out of their cupboard again, the summer holidays had started and Dudley had already broken his new cine-camera, crashed his remote-control aeroplane and, first time on his racing bike, knocked down old Mrs Figg as she crossed Privet Drive on her crutches.

Y/n was glad school was over, no more teachers yelling at him, students making fun of him, but there was no escaping Dudley's gang , who visited the house every single day. Piers, Dennis, Malcolm and Gordon were all big and stupid, but as Dudley was the biggest and the stupidest of the lot, he was the leader. The rest of them were all quite happy to join in Dudley's favourite sport: Potter-hunting.

This was why Y/n dragged Harry outside of the house as much as he could, wandering around as he spoke with his brother about the end of the holidays. Y/n had a tiny ray of hope shine through all of what was happening, when September came he and his brother would be off to secondary school and, for the first time in his life, he wouldn't be with Dudley, but just his brother. Dudley had a place in Uncle Vernon's old school, Smeltings. Piers Polkiss was going there, too. Y/n on the other hand was going to Stonewall High with his twin, the local comprehensive. Dudley thought this was very funny.

'They stuff people's heads down the toilet first day at Stonewall,' he told the twins. 'Want to come upstairs and practice?'

'No thanks, I dont think Uncle Vernon would be happy seeing you drink toilet water.' said Y/n.

'The poor toilet's never had anything as horrible as your head down it - it might be sick.' said Harry before he ran, Dudley taking time to figure out what both the twins said.

One say in July, Aunt Petunia took Dudley to London to buy his Smeltings unniform, leaving Y/n and Harry at Mrs Figg's. Mrs Figg wasn't as bad as usual. It turns out she'd broken her leg tripping over one of her cats and she didn't seem as fond of them as before. Due to this news Y/n was somewhat upset but she promised him she would get a kitten instead and take care of it for him until he was able to take care of it himself, raising the E/c boy's mood. She let the twins watch television and gave them a bit of chocolate cake that tasted as though she'd had it for several years.

That evening, Dudley paraded around the living-room for the family in his brand-new uniform. Smeltings boys wore maroon tailcoats, orange knickerbockers and flat straw hats called boaters. They also carried knobbly sticks, used for hitting each other while the teachers weren't looking. This was supposed to be good training for later in life.

As Y/n looked at Dudley in his new knickerbockers, Uncle Vernon said gruffly that it was the proudest moment of his life. Aunt Petunia burst into tears and said she couldn't believe it was her Ickle Dudleykins, he looked so handsome and grown-up. Harry didn't trust himself to speak but was cut out of his thoughts as his brother spoke.