𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯 ; 𝗠𝗨𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗘!

Start from the beginning

You smiled at this, realizing how much of a simp Sanemi really was to Kagaya. How cute!

"I'm sure you already know my name, but I am (L/N) (Y/N)! Please do call me by my name too!"

Kagaya's smile grew bigger at this, before becoming more serious.

You knew what he was going to ask now.

"Well, (Y/N). Are you willing to share why you know Upper Moon 3? Are you willing to share that Information?"

You knew he meant well, but in the manga you knew how much Kagaya wants to defeat Muzan, going as far to sacrifice his family.

You were rather worried at what would happen if you didn't share the information, so you decided to share enough that wouldn't change the manga too much.

"Yes, I am. However, I would prefer to share this in secret. I do not want to share to everyone here. In exchange, I will tell you everything, not just about Upper Moon 3."

You kneeled to show your sincerity and respect, and you swore you could literally feel Kagaya smile in great Glee.

" I accept your request. I will let my children know. For now, please come and take a seat next to me."

You nodded and stayed silent afterwards, ignoring the small gasps as you jumped onto the engawa easily, seating yourself next to the blind man.

Man you were glad you had taken gymnastics when you were younger, making yourself able to jump high to get there, and not embarrassing yourself.

Looking at the pillars, you noticed once again a few hashiras were jealous at the fact you sat next to their beloved Master.

Holding in a giggle, you let the Master talk to you again.

"(Y/N), I request that you train under a pillar. I suspect Kibutsuji will send forces after you, Upper Moon 3 has probably already shared that information to Kibutsuji. We cannot allow you to fall into their hands, so I request you learn to protect yourself. Will you join the corps?"

You were shocked at the thought of being a demon slayer, but the idea of training under any of these endearing pillars sounded so cool!

You accepted without hesitation, because like who would not want to use breath styles!??! They're so badass!

Kagaya nodded, turning his head to the direction of the hashiras and began to speak with them in Japanese.

You couldn't understand, but you still payed attention out of respect.

"My dear children, (Y/N) has agreed to join the corps and share her information of Upper Moon 3."

Kyojuro smiled at this, he knew bringing you here wouldn't be a waste!

"However, she has revealed to us that she knows information of the other kizuki, including Kibutsuji."

They looked taken aback at this, Sanemi especially.

"WHAT?! How could a little girl like her know more about Kibutsuji than we do?!"

Tengen Simple smiled in shock. "Haha! How flashy!"

The Hashiras began to stir up, until Kagaya raised a finger to his lips and they all immediately quieted.

"She has also asked for me to keep it confidential between me and her, in exchange for more information."

"Furthermore, I have a request to make."

Mitsuri spoke up. "We'll do anything for you, Oyakata-sama!"