Chapter 11: Helping out in the Butterfly Mansion

Note:
Time skip: "------------------------"
"You": "Hello" (it's you but not exactly you, know what i mean?)

Warning: Some might be ooc. Somewhat a new writing style?

-------------- + --------------

"I believe you have many questions for me, correct?"

The second you finish speaking, dosens of questions where directed to you. Exclude Muichiro, obanai, and Sanemi. At this point you can't even list down anything they were asking.

"What do you mean curse?"

"What weapon do you use?"

"Do demons fight each other?"

"How are you so pretty!"

"What's your blood art?"

"Do you-"

"Ano, can you please slow down?" you sweatdropped

Everyone calmed down, trying to hide the fact that they were acting so impatiently. 

"Let's start with the questions regarding about myself" you said. Everyone seemed to agree, so you sat down, making sure you're not exposed to sunlight, even if it won't affect you. You then continued.

"I have yet to fully understand my own abilities. But I do remember that it is related to webs."

"As for power or strength..." you thought for a moment, how strong are you anyway?

"You can say that I am as strong as an uppermoon or higher"

'Ay mouth don't suddenly move on your own- Aish, nevermind'

At this point you just assume that whatever your mouth is saying is the truth.

"How can we know that you're truly as strong as you claim to be, L/n-san?" Shinobu asked.

You held your chin, thinking. You then straighten your back, eyes closed.

The hashiras questioned your actions. But when you open your eyes, which are now dull and sharp, they all felt a great amount of pressure on their shoulders as they shuddered.

You suppressed your aura again, kinda surprised that you could do that.

"I believe that's enough to demonstrate. Now as for the question why I decided to to make a deal with the corps..." Everyone really wanted the answer to that, and you know it.

"There's a certain demon I'd like to persuade."

"Or I guess in a more casual tone, I want to talk to him again, without all of this uh, chaos, I guess."

You smiled ever so warmly, as your eyes soften. Even if you're referring to the demon lord right now, he was just a sick boy that you took care of many years ago.

Maybe if he was healthy, and none of this happened, we all could've chat without worry. But that's nothing more than a long lost dream.

Mitsuri here fainted seeing your smile. Everyone else... let's say some of them got memorized.

"Ahem.. I'm going to be honest here. Are you referring to Kibutsuji Muzan?" Shinobu asked

"Yes" And to no surprise, everyone infront of you was of course, shocked to the core.

"Before you complain, I'd like to tell you some things. One, I shall remind you that I am neutral with both sides, so I am not working with him in any way. Two, as for my relation to him, it is but a simple sibling relationship, although not by blood." you sigh