Chapter 10: Y/n's Trial

Note:Time skip: "------------------------"Fashback: "<-----------"End of flashback: "----------->"

Note:
Time skip: "------------------------"
Fashback: "<-----------"
End of flashback: "----------->"

Warning: probably some typos. Some might be ooc

-------------- + --------------

"..Obanai..?"

"Yes, that's me. Do you remember me?"

"...I remember some parts.." you said, unsure.

Why couldn't you remember? Infact, how is it possible for you to meet him at that time? You should be hibernating.

Obanai let go of you and stepped out of the area where your veils covers. Uzui, after probably questioning himself what's going on this whole time, spoke.

"So, mind telling me how you met this demon?" He said to the man with the snake.

"She has a name, and you better use it than calling her that" Obanai glared at the sound hashira.

You lift your right hand as a sign of wanting to speak. Luckily all 3 people noticed despite the black veil.

"Is it alright if you ask your master for a meet up? Although that sounds a bit much" You said.

(Your POV)

That sounds a bit too much to ask. Yep nevermind it is. Please forget I ever say that-

"I'll do it" Obanai spoke and walked off.

Wait huh- Obanai, boi, ya don't need to- okay too late he's too far.

I ended being swirled with awkward silence. I know I'm a questioning ally right now but someone please break the ice here.

"Can you explain your relationship with Iguro?" Tomioka spoke. (Note: Idk how the others address Obanai so I wrote his last name)

"I can't remember many memories but all I can say is that it's related to his past. I wish to not reveal it unless Obanai allows me to." Wow I sound like a pro formal speaker.

"Then your appearance?" the water hashira continued

"I will explain once we have everyone here" 

------------------------

Basically I got permission and we're waiting for the rest to come here. I reaaaaally want to hurry so I can meet Rui before he uh *cough* dies *cough*, don't worry Imma save spider boi.

a bit later everyone's here (including the massive death glare from sanemi). I was standing on the porch, somewhere near the place Ubuyashiki is at (the place he sat in tanjiro's trial).

"I apologize for the sudden meeting, but our topic this time is about an unexpected guest" I humbly apologize for internally crying but your voice is very calming sir-