Gay for her #3

A/n:

This is part 3 to Gay for her

°°°°°°°°
Y/n's POV:

It's been almost three weeks since Anna moved into Hype. We have bonded a lot over those weeks. It's been a while since I've had a friend like her.

Personality wise she is kind, friendly, has a great sense of humor. She's also really pretty and recently I've been feeling attracted to her more than in a friend kind of way.

She's bisexual and since I met her I've been questioning my sexuality. But it doesn't matter cause I'm dating Vinnie and I love him.

I'm just attracted to Anna, I've thought of dating her once. I try to ignore all the feelings and try to concentrate on my now relationship.

I feel like if I just ignore my feelings for Anna and prioritise my relationship with Vinnie I might feel less attracted towards Anna. I don't have any severe feelings for her, it's just kind of an attraction like she's pretty and stuff. I would choose Vinnie over her but I just can't ignore it.

Maybe I should tell Vinnie how I feel about Anna, like I wouldn't date her but I have a feeling I might not be straight.

Time skip:

I walk in Vinnie's room.

"Hi love." Vinnie says, opening his arms.

I go and sit on his lap.

"Hi." I say, cuddling into him.

"Something wrong? You okay?" He asks.

"Um I wanna tell you something, like it's not bad but I'm a little scared."

"Hey you don't need to be scared, you can tell me anything and you know it. You're my bestfriend and I love you and always will no matter what. Okay?" he says, making me smile.

"Yeah. It's just that I feel like I might not be straight, I have been thinking about it for a while and I've come to the conclusion that I might be." I pause and Vinnie looks a little scared "I am bisexual."

None of us say anything.

"So, um do you like someone else? A girl? Are you breaking up with me?" He asks, looking close to crying.

"No, love. Never. I'll never break up with you. You are the love of my life. You've helped me so much and I'm so happy with you. I'd never let you go. You know we are stuck together. In the universe-" he cuts me off

"-and every other. I love you." he says giving me a long kiss.

"So how did you find out you're not straight?" He asks.

"Okay well you since Anna moved in I found her attractive and stuff but like I wouldn't date her and a few years ago when I hadn't you I thought about this but I didn't consider but now I did and yeah."

"I'm happy for you, love. And I'm happy that you're comfortable enough to share it with me." he says "You wouldn't leave me for a girl, would you?" He asks.

"Oh I totally will." I say making both of us laugh.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." He says.

°°°°°°°°°

A/n:

I hope you guys liked the 3rd part for Gay for her. I thought about ending the story with Anna and y/n together but it just seemed wrong seeing Anna is Vinnie's ex in the story.
Anyways, vote and comment.
<3

Also Vinnie's new tattoo looks awesome