Start of a new life

Anakin:*Ever since I got reincarnated, I began to have a new family and I was named Anakin Hyoudou. Though I don't know how the get that name but I like it anyway and I had a twin brother named Issei Hyoudou, I always wanted to have a sibling since I want to know what it feels like to have one but don't get me wrong, I know Owen who is by step-brother but I never had the right timing to spend with him. At first I thought my life will go well. And it turned out, I was right! I had a family who trully cared about me and a loving little brother and yes, I was born few minutes before him and well despite us being no technically identical but we still see each other as twins.

Anakin: As how I think of my new family? Well, my parents do care about me and protective, at the same time they always brag about me having a girlfriend which I don't know why as for Issei...well I don't know what so say. Basically eversince we we're at Kindergarden, Issei began to do pervy things like looking under girls skirts and so on. I don't know who taught him that as I know it wasn't my parents like c'mon! Why would a parent just corrupt a childs mind like that! Well anyway I always have to stopped him from doing it and it was troublesome as he always comes back all beaten up which I am not surprised no matter how many times I try to tell him but he never gave up. Although I admire it, and at the same time I despise it. Besides, I lost count as how many times he's been scolded by the teachers day by day. Some of them give up while some of them quitted their job. Well anyway, we are on our way back home with our parents it is a few blocks ahead.

Anakin: Seriously Issei, when would you continue act like this?

Issei: C'mon Anakin, I just want to see it!

Anakin: You already seen it many times! Isn't that enough.

Issei: Of course not, you just don't get it! It feels like heaven!

Anakin: *Why is Issei like this and what happened to the boy who is so sweet and pure!* *cries internally*

Gorou: Now now boy calm down. There's no need to fight you both can continue this at home.

Anakin and Issei: ...Fine.

Gorou: *smile* Good

While we're on our way back home, a group of thugs suddenly drag us to an alley way and suddenly attack us which leads to Issei and I holding as hostage

Thug 1: OK YOU TWO, GIVE US EVERYTHING YOU GOT OR ELSE THE KIDS GETS IT!

Issei: MOMMY, DADDY!! HELP US!!

Anakin: Help!!

Thug 2: Quiet you two! *punches issei*

Anakin, Gorou and Miki: ISSEI!

Thug 1: NOW GIVE US THE MONEY OR ELSE!

As the two thugs point there guns at our parents while the other two hold their knifes up our throats

Miki: OK, WE'LL GIVE YOU JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM!! * drops the money and one of the thugs took it*

Thug 2:*smirk* Good. *Sees the ring* Hey, give us the ring too!

Miki: W-what, I-I can't, it was given to my grandfather!

Thug 1: Ok then how about we do it the hard way.

Thug 1 nodded at thug 2 as they both cut our faces as I had a on my left eye while Issei had a cut on his left cheek

Gorou: ISSEI, ANAKIN!

Thug 1: Now, which do you choose?

As Miki is having a hard time as she finally made a choice

Miki: OK, you can have it but please don't hurt them *pulls of the ring and give it to them* I'm sorry grandfather... *crying*

Thug 1: *smirk* Good, at first I would let you two and your children go but since you decided to make things hard on us, why not we give you something return for not giving us what we wanted.

They both eye wided as he as then nodded as thug 3 as he smirk he take the at Miki but Gorou steps in and take the shot right in the stomach as we Both and Miki shocked in horror and fear

Miki, Issei, Anakin: GOROU/DAD!!

Thug 1: Well what a dissapointment, a husband steps in and sacrifice himself for his wife, what a hero he was but too bad I wasn't a nice guy. Now KILL HER!

As thug 3 prepare to shoot her again, Issei begin start shakings getting of the thugs grip

Issei: GET OFF ME YOU FREAK

Thug 1: HEY, WHO YOU CALLING A FREAK YOU BRAT!? *punches issei to the ground and started beating him up until he was knocked out unconcious* Heh, what a shame. Guess I had to use this kid as an example.

Anakin: ISSEI!!

Thug 1: *about to kill him*

Anakin: *begin to tighen up his grip and raise up*

Thug 2: *begin to choke and scratching his neck*

The rest the thugs saw in shock as one of then was floating and choking at the same time as Anakin tighen up his grip as they heard a snap which leads to the thug died. They are shock in horror as what he did and give them an unpleasent pressece as smoke begin to form up around him as the thugs were confused on what is going on until they heard a noise which they will never forget....