Chapter 21 • Objective

Start from the beginning

"..." Wang Yibo stopped for a moment before he replied, "Kuan ge.. You should have thanked him on my behalf. I might be busy later and... Do you planning me to date someone?" Yibo suspiciously asked.

"Silly! Ofcourse not" Haikuan just laughed at how funny Yibo's face right now. He looks really miserable.

"By the way, Have you still dreaming about Xiao Zhan?"

Wang Yibo avoids his eyes then nod as he lowered his head. He really doesn't want to bother his older brother for this as possible. So why Yibo baring his agony and longing by himself without anyone's help. Didn't he punishing his self?

"Di, Should I call Dr. Zhou to check you up?" This time Haikuan's anxiousness could be seen.

That's enough. He can't bare Wang Yibo hurting himself any longer.

Based on what Haikuan had observed these past years.. For sure, Wang Yibo learnt his lesson now.

"If he treated me does it mean... I can't dream Xiao Zhan again?" Wang Yibo set his eyes back to his brother.

"Yes, Dr. Zhou will help you to sleep peacefully at night"

"If that's the case, I don't want to" Wang Yibo blurted out with determination.

Wang Haikuan raised his one eyebrow, "huh?"

"Ge.. Dreams is the only way for me to feel Xiao Zhan. I will bare it no matter how painful it is, as long as it's for him.. I'll do and accept everything although those were nightmares"

-❀-

Wang Yibo indeed followed what Haikuan had said. It may sound weird for him but he trusted his older brother, so why no matter what Haikuan's order.. Yibo was always doing it. He knew Haikuan knows better.

And he doesn't want to make a same mistake like what happened before. Didn't Haikuan instructed him, give him an advice and even helped him and Xiao Zhan.. but what he have done? In the end he regretting the decisions his selfish self made.

Wang Yibo walked out from the elevator as soon as he arrived at the floor where the room that his older brother stated. He has alot of snacks in a paper bags on his hand too. Yibo bought alot, literally.

Once he find the room, He didn't hesitated to press the doorbell button. As he felt a different pounding on his heart.

On other hand, Xiao Zhan is busy reading books while facing the huge window infront of him which is his hobby when he has a leisure time.

He heard a doorbell but at first he didn't mind it. Because he thought it was Darren and Darren knew his door's pin password, no need for Xiao Zhan to open the door for him.

But got wondered when he heard another sound of doorbell. Thus, Xiao Zhan put down his book on the table and walk towards the door.

"Trying to tease me again huh" Xiao Zhan mumbled while he's on his way to his front door.

When he opened it, it wasn't Darren but Wang Yibo! Xiao Zhan feels like a thunder hits him on the spot!

Glad, Wang Yibo is busy checking his phone. Hence, after only a second he saw Yibo.. Xiao Zhan immediately closed the door again.

Xiao Zhan, "What the heck he's doing here?!"

Wang Yibo startled when he heard the door banged infront of his face, "?"

Xiao Zhan then looked at Yibo through the small screen of his door and saw Yibo confusedly staring at it.

He's really Wang Yibo!