Jealousy EM

Warning: attention seeker, jealousy, break up, violence, knife use, angst and adultery

Summery: Eddie munson's new partner

Jealousy

Eddie Munson x Y/N Henderson
Me and Eddie broke up 4 months ago in February. We still loved eachover and where in good terms we both just had different views on importance and wants so we decided mutually it would be better for both of us to break up.

I still loved him and saw him often to pick up and drop of my brother we where still friendly but it was awkward. At first we still loved each over but now I had love for someone who didn't like me much as a friend.

When he brought in a new girlfriend I was filled with jealousy and rage that I wasn't good enough. I grew to hate her more. My brother would come back and complain about her.

She was rude by the sound of it at first I was just going to ignore her and not talk to her . I was just jealous until one day my brother came back in a pieces holding in many tears.

He had gone to find Eddie finding her instead. Apparently she had sworn at his and kicked him repeatedly in the stomach on the floor.

Mum was out and I didn't want her to worry so I cleaned him up he had bruising on his stomach and his left cheek. I promised I'd deal with it.

The next day I found her in the parking lot the next day with her slide fling Jeremy it whatever I had known but it wasn't my place to but in. "Hey! Ashley" she turned to me confused but soon recognised me as dustbins adopted sister.

"Oh well well well it's the ex" I just grimiest at her "if you hurt-" I was hit of when her boyfriend side peace punched me in the nose. I just left knowing I would catch her on her own tomorrow while it's not raining.

-- next day -

I had a black eye. I didn't bother hiding it because it was swollen and a cool battle scar to rock.

But she would have worse.

I stormed up the cafeteria full of noise. I stomped towards her Eddie looked at me confused as I stood next to them a small pocket knife in my pocket. "Y/N-" he was hut of as I grabbed her wrist slamming her against the wall behind her.

"Ohh well well well it's the bitch" she looked at me giggling until the knife was at her kneck. "We are going to talk about lots". She just nodded quickly.

"If your little side pease hook up with Jeremy" "Jamie" I just rolled my eyes I could feel eddies eyes if I could see the betrayal in them I would be by his side to comfort him but my main concern was her. "Whatever, if he touches me again things will happen that I might get out in jail for"

I let out a manic laugh "and if you dare touch my brother I will gut you" the whole schools eyes prickled on my back. I slid the pocket knife away before my fist hit her square in the nose.

I looked to my little brother ghosting both Eddie and Ashley. I kneeled down beside him saying "you okay how's your bruise? I think mines cooler" he looked at my eye I could see the question.

"Don't worry about me " he just smiled hugging me before going back to needing with his friends who where asking lots of questions to.

I turned to look at Eddie and just nodded. He pulled me into a massive hug and apologised for her behaviour. I could tell he was miserable his "girlfriend" was cheating on him.

Pt.2??