Chapter 15 November 3rd

Start from the beginning

Chocolate frogs were Aurelia's favorite. Why? Because that was what Sirius would always send her when he used to study in Hogwarts. That was what he would being her in breaks and on her birthdays. Aurelia never bought them on her own. She never told Ethan about this. But somehow he knew. He always knew things she won't speak. He just knew.

Aurelia threw herself on her husband who while surprised held her instinctively. "I love you, I love you, I live you", repeated Aurelia in his arms. Ethan broke out in a smile which she couldn't see and mumbled back his love declarations.

Lyra was minding her own business and was going back to her dorms after spending some time in the library

Lyra was minding her own business and was going back to her dorms after spending some time in the library. She had few books in her hands she had gotten issued today. From the opposite side was coming our lovely Mr Cedric Diggory busy conversing with Ernie. The moment they turned on the corner Cedric dashed into Lyra making her drop her books. On Cedric's foot.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh", cried out Cedric, jumping and holding his injured foot

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh", cried out Cedric, jumping and holding his injured foot. " Ahhhh, ahh ahhh, it hurts. Merlin what are you doing with the entire library collection ", he shouted in pain.
Lyra who earlier was in a happy mood suddenly went through a number of emotions. Frustration, for he dashed into her , anger on him for making her drop the precious books, concern for he looked in pain, anger on herself for feeling concerned for the troll, anger again on Cedric for his remarks. Ernie stood silently not knowing if he should interrupt them. Cedric sat on the nearby bench and removed his show and socks only to find blood rushing out. The moment he saw blood he almost fainted. When Lyra noticed the same she quickly went to him and lifted his face up to her with her finger on his chin.

"Look at me, you big baby. I wasn't the one walking with closed eyes. You crashed into me. You made me drop my books. You can't walk properly and bow is wailing like a little baby. Just shut it ", Lyra said in a breath looking into his eyes all the while cleaning his wound and treating it wandlessly . She knew how Cedric used to panic looking at blood. No matter how much she hated the troll she wasn't ready to see him in that state. Once when they were younger, Aurelia had an accident in the kitchen when she attempted to cook in muggle style with the kids. She by mistake cut her finger and looking at the blood rushing out from her rather deep gash Cedric went into a complete panic mode. Lyra was already terrified looking at her injured aunt. She was getting more scared by her arch enemy's reaction. Needless to say she didn't want a repeat telecast atleast today.

Ernie was shocked to say the least. Lyra Black, Cedric's worst and only enemy was helping him, healing him all the while distracting him. In one of their potions class Cedric had a minor incident where he poked himself leading to little too much blood and that led to Aurelia rushing in to comfort him who had luckily just entered the dungeons for giving Snape some documents. That day too Aurelia had done something similar. She had distracted Cedric and sneakily cleaned his wound. Once the blood had disappeared from his finger, it came rushing back to his cheeks. A rather red faced Cedric had meekly asked for forgiveness from all for distrupting the class. Today Ernie could totally see the resemblance between his professor and Lyra.

Completing her work, Lyra stood up and dusted her skirt. She simply grabbed her books back and went ahead to her dorms without looking back. "What, hey, what did you, Lyra, come back, my toe, the blood, wait, did she just heal me? " Cedric was utterly confused and asked to Ernie . "Seems like she isn't as bad as you say or believe. Quite smart she is, I'd say. Just like your Aunt.", said Ernie looking at the retreating figure in admiration.
" Wait, did she just do wandless magic? " The two boys suddenly screamed together looking at each other. Now the two 11 year old boys looked at the retreating figure with equal level of fascination. Indeed Lyra Black was special. And Cedric realised there was more to the girl then what she showcased.

✨Hit the star button guys. Did you like the chapter? Yes, no, say something. I'd love love and love to see some comments. Hi, hello, it's good, it's bad anything. Do tell your favorite part.

It's Siri's birthday and our hero Ethan knows how to cheer his woman. How does he knows her secrets. Maybe moony likes to gossip too😃.

Let's see what the next chapter brings. Stay tuned and do share the story if you wish others to read this as well.

Untill then, stay safe❤

1394 words ✨