new work plans

Since Friday, Giyuu has been trying not to crying during last period because of his sister.So he got a sub for the last class.

He has been to all the classroom to help but he is in mostly Sanemi class. Waiting to be useful for one.

Hey Shinazugawa -Giyuu

Hey Tomoka -Sanemi

Hey Mr.Tomoka -The class

What is Mr. Tomoka doing here?
Did something happen again?

Giyuu POV

I didn't pay attention and walked to Sanemi and sat down in a chair next to him. I started to help him and help students. I was pretty good at math even though I hate math.

Hey, are you ok? -1# Student

I am fine -Giyuu

I got a call, Mitsui needs help.

Hey Shinazugawa, my cousin needs help so I will be back -Giyuu

Ok, tell her I said hi- Sanemi

Sanemi POV

After Tomoka left the student started asking me questions like why to Tomoka here, are we dating , and other things.
The most ask is how was the kids in the video. I got them to stop talking by a test. My brother and his boyfriend that he called a friend (because both of them are too shy to show love to each other and is to blind to see that they love each other)was in my last class so I can't rat them out.

Side note:
Muichirou and Nezuko get out of middle school early so they go to a classroom and hang out there. And the I can't rat them out part, was I can't eat them out.

They are many more people that we can't rat out. School was over and Genya and Muichirou stay with me.

You guys can play around but I am pretty sure so student will come in so if they ask anything just say that you are waiting to call someone -Sanemi

Ok -Genya and Muichirou

Me and Genya was raised in a orphanage after my father left and out mother killed our sister and brothers. In the orphanage I meet the others. I wonder if anyone will make me snap and drop the truth that I am an orphan.