chapter 16

...
...

Yesterday still had your mind coursing with questions and some of them you just answered yourself.

But you couldn't think of the words to start with if you wanted to help Shota. You knew it was a dangerous and even explosive mission that could put you from walking on eggshells to walking on a field of landmines

But now definitely wasn't the time seeing as Shota was about to leave for work this very moment

"I'll be back before dinner time, there's lunch in the fridge for you okay" he said and you nodded

"Okay, have a good day Sho" you said still wrapped in your thoughts, infact you were so wrapped in them, that you didn't notice him lean down to give you a kiss until his lips met your forehead and then cheek right after.

"Thanks kitten, you too" he said before walking to the door and leaving then you heard the locks click.

Both inside and out where key locks and unfortunately for you, you didn't have a key so you where stuck here until then.

With a sigh you looked around as if there would be something to do and you hummed bordley through the house as you looked around.

When you opened you made your way upstairs you went to the closet and wondered if Shota kept all the same drawers filled with games and activities.

You might as well find something to do with your day and for now it wouldn't be cleaning because Sho always cleaned before you got up, he said he didn't want you to clean up after his messes because it would seem degrading.

So now you were stuck with two options

Sleep until he gets home
Or devise a plan to go on Incase helping him get better, backfires.

You tried to open one of the small table drawers that laid below all the hanging clothes, you normally set the shoes on to of them but your side didn't have any shoes besides your favorite pair that Shota got you on a shopping trip to the mall

You practically wore them all the time. So your guess would be he doesn't want you going outside until he can trust you. And if that's not it then its probably for if things go south and you have to escape.

When you wiggled the first drawer it wouldn't come out due to being locked
You tried the second and it didn't open either.

With a huff you tried the third and last drawer under Shotas and found that it was entirely empty, not a single thing was inside of it and you raised a brow before going to "your side" of the closet and on the first drawer it opened to reveal some of your favorite little figures from home, and a few stickers from your favorite show (insert show name) that you collected awhile ago.

Then you opened the next to find (your collection of whatever) in there and you hummed in curiosity, why would he bring this.

Next was the final drawer and you didn't find any games in there, but to your relief you found molding clay, crayons, gel pens, and other things to draw with in your spare time including more intricate coloring books that would have to do for now.

You took those out and started to color before you realized

You could just watch TV all day.

So after that you went and sat on the couch wondering when exactly Shota would get home.

There wasn't much to do other than that.

Maybe Shota could get you some things whenever he's able to.

...

It felt like hours since you sat down to watch TV and yet Shota still wasn't home.

You looked at the time in the corner of the tv and noticed that it was 6:00 (18:00?), Almost time for dinner and he hasn't even gotten home.