"Oh, I can really see everything from here" You watched todoroki and katsuki fight for first. A large explosion had gone off behind you. Much louder than any of the tiny ones before.

Izuku came flying into the air with his piece of damned scrap metal. Taking your chance you grabbed onto the end of it. He turned his head, eyes almost bursting out of their sockets.

"y/n?- y/n!-"

"Shut your mouth and drive!"

He whipped his head around to see todoroki and katsuki right under you both. With quick thinking he flipped, pressing his sneakers into their shoulders. This gave you a chance to run ahead of them both.

All they could focus on was fighting with each other rather than what you were doing. That was their mistake.. or rather katsuki's mistake. He was just doing everything in his power to make sure izuku lost.

You slowed down your running once you got to the arch. There was no way you wanted to win now. It was too easy.

Out the corner of your eye you saw izuku making his way to the front. When he got close enough you pushed him just the right amount so he'd be on the grass. You walked in right after him, pulling him up by the collar. Pointing to the projector you smiled.

"Look at that you got first place!"

His breathing was scattered. Face mixed with sweat and tears.

"Awe! You.. disgusting little motherfucker.. come here!" You pulled him into a hug mostly to wipe him off. Shoto and katsuki finally got to the other side in which you greeted them with a smirk "Look who finally decided to join us!"

It felt as if shoto had froze you right there. Luckily you moved before he or katsuki could come at your throat. As each of your classmates came out you cheered for them.

There was nothing that made katsuki angrier then seeing the three people that made him the pissiest above him.

"Shinsou!- oh my god" You watched as people carried him through the arch "You get down here and use your own two feet for gods sake. Would it hurt that much?" He rolled his eyes and came down to your level.

"In fact it would. You don't know how many feet problems I have" Your face twisted into one of disgust.

"That just sounds like you have fetish problems"

Once all forty two students were in the arena, midnight wasted no time in explaining the next challenge.

"Give it up for our first place winner!" Everyone in the crowd erupted with praises for the boy. Izuku's face turned pink from all the praise from complete strangers. You patted him on the back with a reassuring smile. This didn't help his blush.

"He will be rewarded with ten million points, which everyone will attempt to steal from him. In the Calvary Battle there will be four people on each team. Three at the bottom with one person on their shoulders. You will go around trying to take other teams headbands. Just as the person in first place has the most points the person in last had the least. The top three teams with the most points will win!"

Every head turned towards you and izuku. His face went from red to pale. Although you were rather amused with the deal.

He couldn't wrap his head around how you were always so calm about things. Even if you were powerful, didn't you worry that one day it could just stop?

"You will have fifteen minutes to choose your teams! That time starts now!" People raced towards their friends attempting to make their teams. You turned towards Izuku with a smile.

"The two people with the most points on the same team? How awesome is that?"

He turned to you with a guilty look "I don't think we should be on the same team y/n.. I mean.. do you know how risky that could be? What if we both lose our headbands? We could lose almost all of our points if we went with people that had way less than us. Then again we could look at this from a strategical standpoint-"

You squeezed his shoulder causing him to stop "Don't explain yourself. And don't waste all of your time rambling on! Find your team and do great!" You turned away from him rather awkwardly bumping into someone else.

"Oh! Well hello there, and goodbye"

Cementos stopped you only by crossing his arms "y/n, you broke rules"

"Yeah, I know, but breaking rules got me in second place right? And I didn't look stupid doing it"

He turned you around scooting you out.

"Aizawa told me to come and get you y/n. He told you about the rules didn't he?"

There was no fighting going on from you simply walking alongside him. Maybe you would've fought him if you had gotten a group already, but that didn't go to plan.

"Whatever. You guys act like they haven't broken any rules at all"

"We know they have, but you're different. You should know this by now"

You rolled your eyes making your way inside.

"We don't have to talk about this alright? Just let me go" You moved away without listening to his explanation. Cementos turned his body, taking out his cellphone. He dialed up one of the heroes to keep an eye on you from a distance.

As you walked out of the arena you watched as midnight announced the teams. Izuku, Ochako, Tokoyami, and this pink haired girl you have never met before. Although she looked excited.

Making your way into the parking lot you noticed people partying in their cars or outside of them. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed a guy with a car with the windows foggy. He ended up catching your eye, and getting out of the car. Pure curiosity drew you towards the man. He looked as young as you with some tiny stubble on the bottom of his chin.

"I caught you staring- hey, weren't you that kid on the screen?" He twirled something between his fingers.

"Yeah I was actually, but it looks like I'm not going to be competing any more today. I sorta deserve it" You mumble mostly to yourself reflecting back on your actions in the past half hour.

He chuckled, bits of smoke coming out his mouth "I've got something that might change your day around. Since your a hero student I'm only gonna charge you a tiny fee" Be held up the blunt in his hands "So?"

You stared at him, then the arena. With a sigh you shoved your hands in your pockets.

"You take coupons?"