Officially It Began

Start from the beginning

Soon enough the door busted open revealing Sanzu, Holding a bunch of games. " Heyyy~ Y/N I bough games so we don't get bored waiting for- " He said but immediately stopped. Then he looked around disappointed. " Awww? She left already? I was starting to like that feisty bitch " He said as he examined the broken window.

Chifuyu whispered " Now " and Suddenly both of them attacked Sanzu, While i was still hiding cause I didn't hear them.

" There you are bitches " Sanzu said As He pointed his Katana to Chifuyu. " Who the fuck said you could Disrespect Y/N You ugly bitch " He said angrily glaring Sanzu up and down. " Awww both of you like that bitch right? How about I steal her from yo- " Sanzu said trying to anger them but I quickly rushed in, He was fairly close to my position and I kicked him straight at the private area of his

" Man you keep on blabbering you pink haired scar face, Besides I wouldn't settle for a pink hair like you sheesh " I replied. As Sanzu grabbed on his private area and went on his knees " Wow you really are a bitch " He said in subtle pain. Mitsuya and Chifuyu then bended down and punched him. " Can't you shut up for once sheesh " Chifuyu said as he signalled us to go out of the door.

We all ran after the door leaving Sanzu behind us We closed the door and put something heavy in front of it preventing him from escaping,  He banged on the door and we rushed to the quickest route to the exit.

Not a moment later, Some members of Kantou Manji gang was chasing us already and looking like they were ready to kill. As we were so close to the exit, Members again of the Kantou Manji gang appeared in front of it.

We were cornered 

I looked around and saw the window, From now It looks like we were at level 2, With no options left. I grabbed Mitsuya and Chifuyu's Hand and Jumped out of the window without saying anything. They look surprised but we were already in the air, I both tightened my grip as I held their hands.

Surprisingly, We landed quickly on the ground.. Safely. I had my eyes closed ever since we jumped from the building. I slowly opened my eyes hoping not to see Baji. I did not want to die today. Thankfully I saw Hakkai's face. and We all got up and ran towards where it seems like Kantou Manji and Tokyo manji was. I already knew the fight will begin any minute.

As we were running Hakkai explained. " Mitsuya has had me on Call ever since they went in that window and saved you, As soon as I heard glass shattering. I deployed that safety thing for you all to land on, Thankfully I had that on me " I smiled playfully and thanked him.

" This is the most thrill I felt in My life " I said happily As I looked at Mitsuya. He looked back and smiled. " How does it feel almost dying? " He jokingly replied. I ran a bit farther than them and spread my arms and faced my body towards them. " GREAT " I shouted back at them.

They all caught up to me and Sooner we knew it we were now in Tokyo Manji gang's side. Chifuyu then whispered to A blond boy's ear. He was unfamiliar to me. " Ah I see a new recruit last minute? " The boy said turning to look at me. " Y/N This is our leader, I hope you two get along well " Chifuyu said pointing towards the blond boy's name.

" Y/N right? The name's Takemichi! Glad to have you here " He said as he smiled welcomely to me. My eyes sparkled with Joy, And my heartbeat went faster because of the excitement i was feeling I bowed and replied to Takemichi " Sorry Leader, I do not have the uniform "

But immediately someone interrupted. " YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU " Sanzu screamed as he went running towards Kantou Manji gang. " Sanzu... Shut up. I didn't think you'd be this reckless letting her go  " Mikey said glaring at Sanzu " I'm sorry boss " Sanzu replied not daring to put up a fight as looked away from Mikey's gaze.