Nerves

*Lord I feel like one of those tik toks that make fun of mafia Wattpad writers rn btw I have like two ocs in this story and may add more depending if I actually want to make this a story*

"Are you okay?" You heard his voice outside the bathroom door
"I'm literally throwing up out of nerves, the hell do you think?!" You responded angrily
You sighed and got up to wash your mouth.

Tomorrow was gonna be your first day of school, you weren't going to see the same people you were used to seeing.

Instead you were going to be seeing....beasts.

In this world, beasts and humans were separate.
It was rare for humans to live in beast populated areas but even more rare to go to school in those areas.

In your whole life you've never seen or interacted with someone that wasn't human. You didn't know how to interact with them and they probably didn't know how to interact with you.

"Nams?"

Ah Xavier was still here...

You wiped your face with a towel and opened the door.
He was sitting on your bed looking worried.

"Sorry for talking to you that way...." you were looking at the ground.

"Don't worry about it, it's just that I've never seen you like this, not even when we were kids. I'm honestly a little surprised" he tapped the bed signaling you to sit next to him

You sat next to him, and he started rubbing your back.

"Are you feeling home sick? You know we can't back out now we are on the other side of the globe nams..."

"Yes I know..." you were looking at the ground.

You were holding your wrist tightly, that's something you subconsciously did when you were stressed.

It gave you a sense of protection.

"What if we can't fit in? We are the only two humans in a school full of beasts! We are gonna be a bunch of outcasts, plus this is a completely different world from ours." You started venting your worries to him.

"I don't know the rules of this society, I don't know the way they think. What's right and wrong for them? What should I do and what shouldn't I do? It's just so nerve racking! I don't want to give a bad impression...."

He held your hand.

"We are gonna be alright nams, we are kind of the same if you think about it. The difference is that they are more animal-like!" He tried to comfort you but he noticed he wasn't that convincing

"Look this will be easy, it's just like moving in any other environment.Trust me by the end of it you will question why you were nervous in the first place!" He said confidently.

"I guess you're right..." his confident attitude calmed you down but you know your gonna be on edge the whole day tomorrow

"Do you want me to stay a little longer?"

"No, I want you to get a good rest for tomorrow."

"Alright just call me if you need anything" he said

He put his hoodie on and opened the door slightly to see if anyone was walking around. He didn't want to get caught sneaking into the girls' dorm.

"Hey before you go..." you said

He turned around to look at you

"Yea?"

"You think if I get high it will-" you were cut off with a quiet...

"No!" He looked at you like you just said the most horrendous thing ever said in human (or beast) history

"How did you even sneak it in anyways? ESPECIALLY at the airport?" He question

"I looked up videos and prayed it worked..."  you played with your small baby hairs and looked away from him

He was pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Look, don't take anything tomorrow, okay? Maybe right now to relax but not tomorrow. I promise everything will be fine. Just stay near me or text me for something if I'm not there."

"Plus I thought you didn't do that anymore, what happened?"

"Sometimes you need a little pick me up during the school year, don't worry though it's not a lot it's just for *emergency all nighters*!" You explained as a moment of silence followed.

"..."

"...?"

"You got some for me though?"
"Yea no worries I got chu-"

That's basically the first chapter or scenario or whatever but yea-
I also feel like there are probably errors here but I'm lazy to check I just copy and pasted from my google docs-