"Ah don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll like whatever comes." Although Joseph was insistent in the beginning, once the food arrived the man let out an awkward laugh. Most of the things set out onto the table weren't really at all what he'd expected but they looked good nonetheless. "Well, no worries! It's on me! It doesn't matter what you order, it's all good! Now, everyone, lets eat!"

Staring at the four large plates you glanced towards Avdol, the man also seemed partially hesitant to dig in right away. "Hey, if you try the fish I'll try the mystery soup and we let the other know what's up, sounds like a plan?" Holding a hand over your mouth and softly asking that you watched the man glance towards the dish you mentioned before letting out a soft laugh.

"Sounds like it." Reaching out to section part of the fish into a bowl he waited, seeing you scoop some of the mystery soup into your own bowl. Trying his chosen dish the man let out a hum nodding his head slightly, "The fish isn't too bad. How's the soup?"

Having taken a sip of it you thought about the flavour for a minute or two ending up letting out a hum yourself. "It's not bad. Just a mystery."

"It's pretty good, huh?" Having heard you speak from across the table Joseph held up his own bowl.

"It is, but don't go patting yourself on the back because of it." A laugh left the redhead beside you after hearing those words come out of your mouth, it was funny how you and Joseph interacted.

It almost seemed as thought the two of you were just long lost friends.

"They certainly took the time to make it." With chopsticks in hand the silver haired man reached out grasping part of one of the dishes. "Look, these carrots...They're shaped like stars. It reminds me of something..."

Gradually lowering whatever was in hand back onto the table, the atmosphere began to grow tense.

Raising the star shaped carrot now in hand he continued, "That's right. Someone I know has a mark that looks exactly like this one on their necks..."

"You...are you another..." Kakyoin didn't get the chance to finish what he was saying as the bowl of soup in front of Joseph began bubbling before the point of a longsword shot out of it.

"Mr.Joestar, look out!" Shouting a warning towards the older man, Avdol hastily stood from his seat.

Raising a hand Joseph stopped the sword's blade with his prosthetic clenching his jaw, "It's a Stand!"

Flipping the table up Avdol called forth his stand, the fire-bird releasing a loud caw. Flames poured from it's mouth merely being wrapped around the enemy Stand sword, the full form of it was now visible and from the looks of it it was a suit of armour. "Another Stand user!"

Slashing it's sword to the side the flames crashed into another table, numbers began to burn themselves along the edge displaying a makeshift clock.

"My stand represents the Chariot card. Silver Chariot!" Announcing that the man stared down at the group. "Mohammed Avdol, it appears that you wish to die first. I've made a fire clock on that table! I'll kill you before the clock strikes twelve!"

"Your sword is quite fast. It is very impressive, but do you truly believe you can defeat me before the flame on the table strikes twelve?" Taking a step forward Avdol raised a hand pointing towards the man. "Does this not strike you as conceited..um..." "Polnareff. But allow me to introduce myself fully...Jean Pierre Polnareff!"

"Merci beaucoup. I appreciate your formality. However..." Moving his hand so that it pointed towards the 'clock', flames quickly engulfed the bottom of it creeping up the top before the table fell. "Monsieur Polnareff, do not be foolish and think my flames will burn as they would in nature. My Stand is named Magician's Red for its ability to freely control flame."

Stabbing the tip of his sword into the ground, Silver Chariot was seen merging into the right side of Polnareff's body, something you didn't know stands could do.

"They say the world was once completely engulfed in flames. Your Magician's Red is the master of these flames, signifying the beginning of everything. However, you dare call me conceited? Do you think my swordsmanship is nothing more than mere conceit?!"

Raising up his hand some coins could faintly be seen, the shiny items being thrown into the air before simultaneously being skewered.

"He just pierces what?! Like five coins in one go?!" Your jaw nearly fell open upon realizing what had happened though looking a bit harder you could see flickering or orange between then. "What no- it's not just the coins!"

"I-I see...The flame is connected between each coin." Deducting what was done, Avdol's eyes remained fixated on the silver haired man.

A confident smile was stretched out across his face, "I'm glad you understand what this means for you. I'm not conceited at all. My Stand is capable of severing fire! It can cut air in half, creating a gap of nothingness between it."

"Simply put, your Magician's Red is no match for my Silver Chariot!" Dropping the coins Chariot faded away, the man disappearing as well.

Snapping around in place at the sound of a door, Avdol's gaze landed on Polnareff who'd somehow managed to sneak around the group towards the restaurant's main entrance. "When did he...?"

Peering over his shoulder Polnareff spoke, "My Stand, represented by the Chariot card, suggests conquest and victory. I could end things right here in this cramped room, but...Avdol, your flame is much stronger out in the open, is it not? It's only right that my Stand defeats you under the fairest of circumstances, a true victory! Now everyone out!"

"Are we really going to follow this guy?" Seeing the group slowly begin trickly out of the restaurant you found yourself lingering back by Jotaro and Kakyoin. The two seemed rather calm about the whole situation, which eased your nerves quite a lot.

"Follow him. Kick his ass, end of story." Though his words were blunt and to the point you appreciated how quickly you'd gotten an answer.

Leading the group towards a different area your eyes trailed across varying sculptures, some of which were faces while a lot of them were animals.

"What is all this?" "What the hell is this?!" Speaking nearly in sync with Joseph the two of you shared a quick look of confusion, the only one who really seemed to know what the area was was Kakyoin.

The redhead now informing the group, "This is Tiger Balm Garden."

Leading the group up a flight of stairs and to what looked to be the top, Polnareff began speaking. The man having taken a few more steps before fully turning to face the group. "I've got a prediction for you. First off, Avdol, you..." Silver Chariot appeared behind the white haired man as he continued, "...you will be destroyed by the power of your Stand."

"Avdol..." Stepping beside the egyptian man Jotraro's eyes remained focused on the enemy at hand.

"Jotaro, you need not interfere. With all of this open space, I can freely control my stand."

◥✥◤

School is so draining yall- just thought I'd throw that out there ;-;