It ain't worth it

Layzie's pov

Bria hasn't called me or anything and it's been 4 hours since she left for the hotel. So much happen when I was outside. Dee almost got into a fight with dijonnai. I thought I told that messy ass bitch not to be here but bizzy had to invite her. "Where's Eric?" wish ask as he came downstairs with this worried look on his face. "He went to drop tomica home." I said without looking at him cause I was watching the tv. "Oh." he sighed and sat next to me on the couch. "Why'd you ask?" I asked and he looked him quickly. "Keyana's here and she pregnant too." "What!" I laughed and he waved me off in annoyance. "Yeah she had no where else to go." "so where's Britney?"

I see him frown a little which means she left. "I couldn't fight her cause it was my fault." he buries his face in his hands. "You not crying right?" I said cause I would've sworn I heard sobbing. "What you think layzie? I loved her but my selfish ass had to cheat to fuck it all up." i can relate as well cause I did the same dann thing to bree and now she gone as well. This will be a lesson to all of us to change. "Hey why y'all sad and shit? Eric brought some groupies to party with since the girls are gone so lighting up." flesh nudged wish.

I know I'm down fosho. "Just leave me out of this." he said getting up but one of groupies pushed him back down and straddled his lap. "Where you going baby boy?" he smiled a little and grabbed her ass. "Now that's what I'm talking about!!!" Eric yelled from across the room then popped open a champagne glass.

Bria's Pov

Me, Dee and Nicki decided to go see Britney since her mom's house is 15 minutes from here. When we arrived she was happy to see us. She hugged us like we didn't just see each other several hours ago. "I'm making spaghetti and meat balls." she said getting back to her cooking. "Ouu is it enough for us?" I made a puppy face and she laughed. "Hell yeah now sit down I'm almost done." she smiled as she tasted it and took out the plates. She dished it out for the three of us and herself. "Okay ms brit." I hyped her up as I took a bite. "Thank you bree." she blushed. "So how's it been? you know, staying with your mom?"

"She was excited to see me but questioned why I wasn't at the play house" She said as She twirled her fork in her food. "Did you tell her about the wish situation?" I asked while drinking some water. "I wanted to but I also didn't know how she was going to react so I just left it alone" Brit sighs. I feel really bad for her actually, all of us the guys just been feeling their selves way too much lately and trust me nun of us is here for it. I wonder what they sneaky asses doing now.

Layzie POV

We was all sitting around in our section with bad bitches everywhere. I had a thick brown skin on my lap and two other girls sitting next to me. I definitely felt good that night. I gotta admit Bria has been running through my mind mostly this whole night but, it's alright because imma use these girls as a distraction I just hope it works.

I decided to get a drink while I was waking back to my see I seen my nigga bizzy getting head from two bitches at the same time. "This nigga is crazy" I yell over the music to Eric as he just laughed. All the guys got woman all around then wish is kissing on bitches, Eric is gripping on ass and bizzy getting head. Since I don't know where me and Bria stands imma have to fuck a bitch tonight to get me feeling better.

Eric's pov

One of the groupies wanted to fuck so my drink ass was stumbling with her to my bedroom. She was impatient and started opening random rooms. A few of them had bone thugs fucking in there. She opened wish's bedroom door by accident and immediately got pushed back then the door closed. "What the fuck was that?" I asked with a chuckle thinking it was wish's groupie but then She said this. "It was some pregnant bitch."

A what now!!!???

I told the girl to move and kicked it open. "Aaaahhh!" A lady screamed. My eyes got wide when i realized who it was. "Keyana?" 

She held in to her belly still in fright. "I'm getting the fuck outta here." the groupie said but I grabbed her. "The fuck is you going?" "I'm going home." she whined tryna get out of my grip. "Bitch don't play with me and go wait in my room." I said giving her neck a little squeeze. "Okay daddy." she giggled running off. I turn back to keyana who had a stank face.

"Eazy I can explain." I hear wish say from behind me. "I'm not mad but you could've just told me." I walked off leaving them in there.

Britney's pov

I couldn't sleep because of all that has happened so I turned the television on. There wasn't much going on but I'll work it. After what felt like hours my eyes started feeling heavy then someone opened my dear. "Britney, so you have any idea what time it is?" my mom asked with crossed arms. I smiled before looking at the clock. "1:23 in the morning." "Exact-fucking-ly now turn that shit off you running my electricity bill up muthafucka." she mumbled turning around and leaving. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I really miss our mother and daughter moments.

"Oh and I forgot to ask but why did you leave playhouse to come stay with me?" somehow I knew she'd ask so I prepared myself. "Wish and I called off the wedding cause I broke up with him." I replied looking down at my fingers. "Oh no what happened?" She sat down at the edge of my bed. "He cheated on me well before our tour." her eyebrows raised in shock."I found out broke up with him then I took him back then that same bitch is pregnant."

"Oh Imma beat his ass." she said rolling her neck and got up. "Momma what are you doing?" "I'm calling him." She ran all the way into the living room and picked up the telephone getting ready to call him. "Ma I don't think this is necessar-" "shut your face!" she yelled at me and put the phone to her ears. "Mom stop!" I screamed. "Did you just raise your voice at me?" She hooked it back on and put her hands on the hips. I sighed pushing my braid back.

"Calling him won't prevent him from cheating again so don't waste your time."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Start over I guess." I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my room then fell asleep.

Next chapter gon be litttt!!! I'll make sure to update tomorrow.

Eazy's Playhouseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें