A tour of cheating PT 5.

Eric's pov

"Nicki!!!" I shouted as I enter the hotel hallway she came running out of her room with a annoyed face. "So you sucking dick more often now?" "Well you didn't give me a chance so yeah I sucked him off!!!" "You muthafucking dick sucker bitch." I shouted and she laughed. "and you're a pussy eater." "Wait I thought you said you don't eat that eric?" Krayzie came behind her and I could see that she didn't want him here at the moment. "man shut the fuck!" "Or what e?" He smirked and I don't know what came over but I rushed over and punched him. Nicki pulled me off him telling me to chill out but that was a opportunity for him to sneak me. I see Nicki turn around and upper Cut him accidentally. "oh shit I'm so sorry i-" he slapped her to the floor and that's when it got really bad. Jerry dragged me off from stomping him as he coughed up blood.

"Eric you need to control your anger!" "He put his hand on Nicki, Jerry I wasn't going to let that shit slide and if he want a round three it's on muthafucka!!!" I said as he stared me from a far

Bria's POV

Brit and Wish decided to start over as friends because it was hard for her to just act like he wasn't being faithful and I'm really happy for them. Eric and Nicki on the other hand been arguing by the pool view eating lobster . "I should be the one crying Eric!!! coz you fucked my bestfriend but I should've known better when you was rejecting me everytime I try to have sex with you." Brit choked making me laugh but Eric looked at us sternly. Beyonce was no where to be found after last night and I thought someone would be looking out for her but no. Suddenly we hear clicking shoes from a distance. "hey fellas." Beyonce greeted us as if we weren't discuss her hoe ass. "You look good." Dre complimented her but she walked right pass him to go in front of Eric. Nicki stood there waiting for her next move what happened next was shocking. "Eric I'm leaving ruthless records." "Thank you Jesus." Dee sang and slapped her playfully. "Okay fine by me see ya." Eric chuckled. "See this is why I wish I left unannounced. Fuck all y'all I'm out." She snarled before storming out. "Why she said fuck me for?!" Dee asked getting up from her seat and running behind her. I tried to grab her but she was already dragging Beyonce by the hair. "Fucking groupie ass bitch you got me all the way fucked up." She yelled before letting go off her hair.

"Ruthless records wouldn't get the attention it did if I didn't join." She smirked and I was hoping Dee would whoop her again. "Beyonce just go before we jump you bitch coz I've been dying to beat your ass." Everyone was in shock when Brit stood up with a drink in her hand and everyone knows that's a fight waiting to happen. She walked off like the coward she was and we enjoyed the rest of the night except Nicki and eric.

Nicki's pov

I'm still mad at him but I really liked how he stood up for me earlier. This really shows that he probably didn't mean to sleep with her and neither did I like the fact that I slept with krayzie. There wasn't a connection worth taking to a different level. Being friends is better and that friendship thing had to come to an end when he hit me. Plus he gon brag about what we did in the bedroom like bro that's so childish. I'm happy that Beyonce quit ruthless, feels like a weight lifted off my shoulders. I hope we don't see her around these parts no more.

Britney's POV

I was trying my hardest to take my mind off the whole incident earlier with wish getting shot and Eric and krayzie getting into a brawl. Wish won't be happy when he gets out of the hospital so I have to be there to calm him down coz krayzie is like a brother to him. I miss him so much I just wanna call him. "Hello?" I hear his deep voice answer making my heart beat faster. "It's brit, I miss you friend." I giggled. "Nah we ain't friends, you my girl and it gon always be like that." I could tell he was smiling. "We've gotten so far that there's no need of starting over. I don't want to recreate everything with you I want to resume." I said as my eyes got watery and my voice cracked.  "Oh no please don't cry you know what that does to me." He chuckled making me smile a little. "I've learned the hard way brit and I want to thank God for opening my eyes to see a strong woman who was there when no one cared. Thank you." "Oh and one more thing before I hang up." He added which made me curious as fuck like what's next?!

"I want your hand in marriage." I was speechless. I wanted to speak but the words just couldn't come out.  "It's alright I understand if you think it's too quick and-" "Yes I will marry you wish." I exhaled.