|☁️|Room for two|Riddle Rosehearts|

!You live in Heartslaybul btw! THERE IS A LITTLE ANGST AT THE BEGINNING!

Love is a complicated thing, and for me...well..it depends how you define Riddle Rosehearts. Some would say bossy, an asshole, and a try-hard..but I would say a loving, soft-hearted sweetheart who is kinder when you get to know him.

My boyfriend Riddle is more important to me than myself. So today is so important to me! We are going to have our weekly cuddle session today! That is until I got this heart-wrenching text.

Love of my life ♥️: We can't cuddle today, My Rose, I apologize.

Riddle's Rose 🌹: Oh..okay dear! Maybe tmrw!
————————————————————————————————
...I'm confused and angry. Why can't he cuddle? ... It's probably just dorm leader stuff. I shouldn't worry... right?

TIME SKIP

Riddle's POV
I felt so bad for not being able to cuddle my love today, but once I get to Heartslaybul, I'll make it up to her. Right now I just should focus on the meeting

Your POV

One hour became two, two hours became three. When is he coming home?! I got up and decided to cook dinner for myself, since CLEARLY Riddle wasn't going to be able to. I grabbed some (F/M)Favorite Meat) And decided to make (F/o/y/c)Food of your choice)

*creak*

"Rose, I'm home!" ... "Rose?"

Oh great...HE is home. I guess I'll just ignore him for now. I saw his lush red hair through the doorframe. "Rose! There you are! I'm so sorry we couldn't cuddle today it's just-" I put a finger to his mouth and nodded. "It's fine, Riddle."

He could tell I was angry so he turned off the oven and faced me. "Rose...I'm sorry, I really am. Is there any way I can repay you to forgive me?" I thought for a moment and murmured, "Let's eat dinner then we can talk about, ok?"

He nodded and we ate at the table, not saying a word.

(Quick A/N the reason that no one else from Heartslaybul is featured is cuz they ate and went to sleep while we didn't and waited for Riddle.)

We then headed up the stairs into Riddle's bedroom and I sat down on his bed. Riddle sat next to me and turned his neck to me. "So what can I do to repay you Rose?" I thought, but I didn't say a word. Instead I wrapped my arms around him and pushed him onto the bed.

"You really wanted to cuddle huh?" I nodded and nuzzled my head into his neck, planting small kisses on his neck. He chuckled and rubbed my head. "Y'know I've been wanting to do this all day, but Dorm Leader duties prevented me from cuddling you, My Rose...but if I did that, my duties would've never gotten done."

I smile and look up at him. "It's fine" Before I could anything else, he planted a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled and put my head in his neck again. "Now Rose, lets go to bed and tomorrow I promise we can cuddle all day after school." I nodded and dozed off in my amazing boyfriend's arms.

END

WOW I GOT SO MUCH WRITER'S BLOCK AT THE TIME SKIP GHGHGHGH, anyways I hope you enjoyed, HOPEFULLY I will post tmrw, or today later idrk. Have a great rest of your 24 hrs! Bye.

-The Author❤︎︎