Chapter 9

With in the course of the following weeks, (Y/N)'s condition became more unstable. Her muscles ached with every movement, her head would throb almost all hours of the day and she had sporadic nose bleeds. It has come to the point she has to be fed by the nurse that takes care of her every day.

(Y/N) really tried to fake it till she made it but the dying of her Quirk had finally become overwhelming and too severe to know how this will end. Her breathing stagnated, occasionally needing and oxygen mask if it became too ragged.

Mr. (L/N) held his wife through her sobs. Everyone had come at different times to see (Y/N) but she requested that no one come into the room. (Y/N) couldn't let them see up close how much she struggled to so much as breath. Her parents, Bakugo and Todoroki say out in the lobby, waiting to hear the latest from the Doctor.

Solemnly, the Doctor emerged with a clipboard in hand. He didn't want to share what has been monitored of (Y/N)'s condition. "She isn't completely stable, I don't know for sure what might happen next. X-rays and charts show us little of what is going on inside of her. I wish I could tell you better news. There are absolutely no cases as such like this, we're all in the dark now." He said, cause Mrs. (L/N) to sob more. Even Todoroki looked on the verge of breaking down.

Bakugo wanted to as well. He was absolutely terrified. He has gone through some crazy life threatening things during his hero classes but nothing shook him to his core like this. The pain of knowing the person he loves most enduring such agony made him wish to share it just to ease her a little bit.

"Please....pull through this." Bakugo whispered to himself, a silent tear falling down his face which he hid away.

~~~~

(Y/N) had stopped declining, her condition not getting better but not getting worse. She still could barely do anything without help but at the moment she was steady just a bit.

Until her parents got a call from the hospital.

(Y/N) had went into a sort of cardiac arrest, her vitals rising high and into dangerous digits. Her parents raced out of their drive way, B lining it straight to U.A. luckily for them, class 1A was training on the field. Mrs. (L/N) shouted out her window to Bakugo and Todoroki. The rest of the class of course heard as well. The shouts telling them that (Y/N) was declining even further. The two boys rushed off the field, not giving a damn about what anyone else shouted at them.

Once in the car, Mr. (L/N) stepped on the accelerater, driving way over the speed limit and totally illegal turns.

None of it mattered though, only (Y/N) was the concern.

The four quickly rushed into the lobby, then booking it to (Y/N)'s room. "Wait!" The nurse shouted at them. Bakugo was the first to tear through the security trying to stop them. (Y/N) was shaking, blood splattered on her hospital gown from vomiting and a stream leaking from her nose. Her eyes were almost completely rolled in the back of her head. The monitor tracking her vitals was beeping like crazy, red flashing numbers and the line spiking all over.

Bakugo was pushed back along with the others but he fought. His girlfriend was dying. Tears broke past his eyes as he fought, no way and he'll these guys were stopping him. "Get out of my fucking way!! Damn it, let me go!" He shouted, not letting up.

A scream ripped through the room, everyone stopping frozen. (Y/N) was scratching at her skin, looking to be in mass amounts of pain and crying. She cried, repeating how it hurt. "Please, make it stop!!" She sobbed. "Katsuki...!" She cried out. Bakugo got fed up and started brawling with the security that tried to keep him back.