𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓┊𝙺𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈

Start from the beginning

closing his eyes he blew out the candles with a smile on his face "ahhh best you finally a big boy" nau'jour said making kentrell chuckle "we finna turn up tonight"

"say we can but Ian getting drunk" kentrell mumbled not wanting to deal with the same outcome as last time.

"nigga it's your fuckin birthday you beta turn tf up" Ben added making everyone in the group nod their heads.

Kentrell knew Ben, nau'jour and dess mostly wanted to get drunk which is why they were trying to use his birthday as an excuse to get pissy drunk.

"what you had planned on doin today anyways li folks" durk asked placing his hand up on his chin beginning to rub it.

kentrell shrugged he really didn't have no plans, all his plans were already ruined so he decided not to plan anything again.

He didn't want his hopes up and then everything be cancelled once again.

grabbing the cake from out of nau'jours hand, he sat down and placed it onto his lap "someone get me a fork or sumn please" kentrell said.

"say li' von say he o-" Ben began as he looked down at his phone but was quickly cut off by nau'jour slapping him on the mouth.

kentrell quickly looked up hearing von's name, a small smile came across his face knowing that Von was actually coming.

"this why you don't tell slow people shit" nau'jour mumbled looking at Ben with a small mug on his face.

"i told y'all bitch ahh not to tell me" Ben quickly defended himself.

"no you ain't you begged us to tell you" durk replied lowly which made Ben mug him, the three began to argue back and forth making kentrell sigh.

"is anybody gonna get me a fork" he asked looking up at the group of friends, while the three argued back and forth dess and joe were in the middle of having an conversation.

kentrell sat his cake on the bed standing up, he walked past the group walking out of his room.

not hearing the chaos no more he began to make his way towards the kitchen, he walked over towards the drawer, opening it he looked around for his custom made fork which had his name on it.

he turned around walking back into the room now seeing everyone spread across his bed.

"fuck y'all niggas in my bed fa" kentrell asked scrunching up his face.

he looked over to his night stand seeing his cake which now had an big chunk but out of the side.

He walked over towards the cake making sure he wasn't seeing things, picking it up he looked around it for a minute.

"who fat ass ate a piece of my cake" he asked looking back towards his bed looking around to see if any one was chewing.

he squinted his eyes a bit seeing a piece of frosting on the side of nau'jour face.

"okay no one wanna tell me that's fine fuck ya" he said before quickly turning around fastly walking out of his room.

even though he knew nau'jour did he wanted them to tell him who did it, walking over towards the island he sat his cake down before pulling a chair out sitting down.