Desperate Wife

Abhira are a newly married couple who haven't consummated their marriage because of their busy lives yet.

Abhi came back late from hospital and was completely tired and exhausted. He quickly greeted his mother and other people present in the hall to finally drag himself to his room where his Akshu would be waiting for him.

He was shocked. His Akshu buried herself in a blanket. Only her face was visible. He rushed to her in concern and caressed her head, asking is she's alright.

Akshara: Abhi....
Abhi: Ya baby?
Akshara: Can you fuck me tonight?
Abhi: what? (shocked by her sudden demand)
Akshara: I'm horny today. I accidentally got my hands on porn today and now the urge to fuck you is insane.
Abhi: Then make me horny too (he demanded)
Akshara: I'm all set.

Akshara threw away the blanket and saw her lying in her black bra and panties. The bra was a thin one which was completely exposing her cleavage.

Abhi: Akshu this... (gasped)
Akshu: I'm too desperate for you today Abhi. I hope you're too.

Abhi saw her half naked for the first time and instantly threw his shirt and pounced on her, kissing her hard. She reciprocated desperately. She wanted to take it further and started licking his lips. He opened his mouth and she entered her tongue inside, exploring him. Abhi was shocked at her desperation. He never expected her to get this bold in need. Soon he grew horny too and started sucking her lips back. He left when he felt lack of oxygen and then looked how sore her lips looked.

But she didn't care. She wanted more.

Akshara: Abhi, suck my boobs too. (she just demanded)
Abhi: it's our first time baby, let's take it slow.
Akshara: No way!

Akshara started unhooking her bra hoping that he gets turned on harder seeing her large boobs, which were waiting to be sucked by him. Abhi just paused at his place and looked at her do the work. She hurriedly dropped the bra and lied on the bed, squeezing the boobs madly. She then removed her panties and he gasped at her well trimmed pussy. She was too perfect! Her curves, her big boobs, her perfect pussy, they all were alluring him too much. But what he liked the most was her desperation. She was desparate to be fucked by him.

Akshara: Look Abhi I've done this thousand times in your wait till now but yeah once more, but this time it's for you.
She seductively bit her lips while he waited in anticipation.

She took her hands to her clitoris and started pleasuring herself, while moaning his name, practically begging him to fuck her himself.

Akshara: (while rubbing her clit) ah abhi I'm desperate. Ahh Abhi fuck me. Ahhhhh Abhi I'll be your slut, Abhi pound me with your dick mercilessly. Abhi suck everything out of me aaahhhhhhh...hmmhnmm ... (and she cums)

Now his names in between her moans were enough for him to take. He went to her pussy and scooped her release with his hands and then licked them.

Akshara: make sure then next time I cum because of you. (She licked her own boobs this time)
Abhi: okay! Let me do the rest.
She smirked at her victory.

Abhi slowly went to her breasts and examined them carefully.
Abhi: They're so big already. I'll suck them up and they'll grow even more. (Abhi said while moving his fingers sensually on them)
Akshara: that's what I'm saying since long I guess? Suck them. Pleasure me. FAST!

Abhi took out his tongue and stimulated her nipples making her want more.
Akshara: Suck them, I said.
Abhi: okay

And abhi spits on her breasts before finally taking her nipples in his mouth and sucking everything out of her. She was trembling and he kept licking and sucking. He thought to surprise her and gave a surprise bite on her nipples which made her moan loudly now. For a second he thought if what he did was right cz everyone would've heard them by then. But they went too far to care about anyone else now.

Abhi: I'm sorry Akshara (with one of her nipples still between his teeth)
Akshara: for what?
Abhi: actually I've completely lost control now.
Akshara: ah love it (she moved her hands to his dick and stroked it)

He got even more eager now and started biting and sucking the nipples once again, while she kept moaning his name is pleasure.

Akshara: Ah Abhi's the best. My husband is the best fucker. Ah I love my Abhi. Ah he pleasures me so well. (she kept motivating him)
But once he was exhausted he moved back and Akshara knew it's her turn now. She moved down and stroked his dick lightly.

Akshara: Ah baby I'll love this inside me. This is so huge. Huge enough to satisfy all the needs of your wife.
Next she spits her saliva on the dick and takes it in her mouth. He pushed whole of it inside her and she took it, sucking with all her might. She knew she was very petite for his huge dick but she loved doing the unthinkable. She looked up at him with the dick still in her mouth and smiled. He was in deep pleasure and was pulling her hair like anything. She felt proud and saw him cum inside her mouth. She drank all his cum and licked her lips. He pulled her up and kissed her, tasting his own cum.

Now she just wanted nothing less than his dick inside her.
Akshara: baby put it inside me na?
Abhi pretended to ignore her and closed his eyes.
She was dying cz of her need. She started gyrating around his dick and felt him getting hard.
Abhi: Not bad wifey!!

He got up and kissed her lips. He then moved towards her breasts and put the nipples in his mouth again. Then he puts his fingers inside her and finger fucks her. She was already wet so he started fingering her relentlessly. She moaned madly and the whole Birla house came to know that they're fucking in the room but no one dared to interfere. Rather parth and shefali too got horny and decided to have sex tonight. She called a stripper to satisfy himself. Nishta sneaked out to meet her boyfriend so that he can pleasure her too.

Here, Akshu cums because of Abhi's fingering. Now something weird hits him. He takes her release in his hand and puts it on her boobs and then sucks them. Only he knows what pleasure he was getting but Akshara's body had already went limp and he continued with his sucking.

Akshara: you've still not put your dick inside me. (moaned as abhi was still sucking her breasts relentlessly
Abhi: just wait baby

Abhi checks that she's not wet and starts kissing, sucking and kissing him here and there to get her wet again. Once he's sure that her pussy is lubricated, he holds both her hands above her head and thrusts his dick inside her.
She whimpers in pain and clenches the bed sheet.
Abhi: yeah baby it'll pain for just a while. Then you'll feel pleasure and just pleasure.
He kissed her.

Slowly Akshu too started feeling pleasure and moaned comfortably. She was dying to get this feeling. It was too much for her by now. Seeing her hot husband everyday but not getting to fuck him. She felt satisfied and happy.

Suddenly she felt a lot of force. Now Abhi was completely turned on and he was thumping harder and harder, everytime touching his g-spot. She started moaning his name madly while he shot his hot seeds inside her pussy. They then separately and saw their first mixed cum flowing out. Both sucked it up one by one.

Since the sex was unexpected and they had to go for work tomorrow, they decided to sleep.

Akshara: Abhi one last request..
Abhi: say my love.
Akshara: can we sleep with your dick inside me?
Abhi glared but then melted seeing her puppy eyes practically begging to him.
He surrendered and put his dick inside her. He fucked her again for a while but then they slept a very, very peaceful sleep.