Chapter 8- Torture

---

---

"You guys..." Bakugo sighed. 

"Are you sure about this? What if something goes wro-"

"We're doing this because we want to Bakugo, so let us join you" Todoroki spoke first as the others nodded, Bakugo sighed, he had no choice but to let them do this. "Fine... but let's be careful, I don't wanna loose any of you."

"Bakugo turned soft?" Kaminari chuckled, Bakugo flicked him off and rolled his eyes. "Fuck off dunce face." 

"Anyway... Deku." He called, Midoriya jumped turning towards the blonde. "Lead the way, you said you know where she is." Bakugo commanded, Midoriya nodded rapidly and he took out the phone towards the way where you were. He began walking as the others followed behind him. Midoriya wasn't used to the "calmer version" of the Katsuki Bakugo he knew.

It felt off, but a lot better than the infamous raging hot headed Bakugo. A lot changed since first year especially to Bakugo and his personal life. What happened to the angry loud explosive Kacchan I knew? Midoriya asked himself side eying Bakugo. This feels weird...

"This might take a while, but I think I have an idea on who took her and where they took her."

---

It had been two days since you last saw the outside world, It was as if you had been abandoned by your own kidnapper. Your wrists were aching from the roughness of the rope that clearly began digging into your skin. Nobody heard your calls for help your cries of pain as you sat there for two days straight after finally managing to get rid of the tape on your mouth. "Might as well die here anyway." You sighed curling your toes and staring down at your bare feet.

Suddenly, the door creaked open causing you to jump scared of what was to come. "I apologize for my tardiness... lets get started shall we." A man dressed in a black suit covering his face with a ski mask walked into the room. He dragged a trolley which held a scalpel, a plier, nails,  a hammer, a kitchen knife and etc. 

You widened your eyes in panic. "Who are you and what do you want from me?!" You questioned as you shook in your chair knowing what he was about to do with those tools. He chuckled and shut the door with his foot before moving the trolley next to you. He took the scalpel and knife sharpener and forced them to collide together making a loud unsettling noise. "Don't worry about it..." He cooed before bring the scalpel to your exposed collar bone. "HEY!! PUT THAT DOWN!!" You yelled pushing your chair back.

"Stay still will you." 

"HELP!! SOMEONE!" You cried as the sharp blade sliced through the skin on your collar bone. "AARGHH!" You screamed shutting your eyes as tears poured from your eyes. Crimson liquid trickled down your collar bone as the man stared you in the eyes with a smirk on his face. "You sure you wanna know who I am?" He asked his voice deep as if he was forcing it. No response came from you as you were busy trying to numb the pain.