Always with you, promise. (1/4)

Start from the beginning

He gave his hand to Jungkook to stand and Jungkook is still thinking how can someone be this much perfect looking.

"You are okk? Little angel"

His deep oceanic voice, match his deep blue eyes. Perfect men.

"Hmm? You listening?"

"Oww.. sorry.. you are soo beautiful, that made me lost. "

Taehyung just chukle a little and asked again,

"Are you ok? You didn't got hurt right?"

"Oww... Yeahh.. I just got this knees brusies. *Sad pout* and thank you for saving me *bunny smile* or else I would have died "

"You won't bunny, because you have long life ahead with bright future."

Jungkook gasp and asked,

"Are you fortune teller?"

Taehyung just laugh a little at jungkook cuteness and went to collect some leaves which can help to heal koo wounds fast.

He treated the wounds with nature style and smile a koo.

"All good now. You are soo strong."

Jungkook gave bunny smile and then kissed to Taehyung on his cheek who is still sitting on his knees.

"This is my small gift to help me"

Taehyung smile and said,

"You are soo pure and loving."

"If you love me, why don't you stay with me."

"Hmm?"

Jungkook didn't replied and make Taehyung stand and hold his index finger and take him to his home.

......

ON SAME DAY. AT VILLAGE

A man sitting outside his home, waiting for rain got shocked suddenly when he felt water droplet on his face. He look up and saw that it's raining.

Everyone in village got soo happy and start celebrating this moment.

.....

There Jungkook is playing in rain in his back yard with Taehyung beside him who is looking at little kid with adoring smile.

Oh, in his whole 100 years life he never saw someone this much angelic.

(Okk, I said Taehyung is looking like 22 years old. But he is not 22 years old )

"Taetae, let's enjoy rain together. You know this is first rain of this year."

Taehyung smile and both enjoy rain together which got witness by Mrs. Jeon.

.....

Taehyung bowed to Mr and Mrs Jeon who oppose and said,

"Noo, Sir. It's should us who should bow you. Just you step in our Village and it's got rain."

Taehyung just smile and said,

"It's not me. It's just destiny. And I'm just a normal human, who knows it's just a coincidence"

Mr and Mrs Jeon just smile, they know V won't take any credit of this.

V bowed again and said,

"Soo I'll take my leave now. Thank you for letting me come to your Village"

They gonna oppose but then they hear little gasp and saw their little bunny just run to V and hug his leg.

"Dunno go 🥺 please I just got you. Stay with me. Forever. You said you love me. Soo you can't hurt me.