Axel sat on a chair in front of the control panel, with his hands joined in prayer as the time machine burned and red hot flames covered the control panel. White smoke covered his body and suddenly the machine felt a strong jolt. He fell off of the chair and looked down through the glass windows. He saw Ben pushing the time machine up, Clanthido held it from the other side. They were moving towards the sky, out of Earth's atmosphere.

Axel waited for his doom as he stood inside the machine. But suddenly, the windows broke down and someone grabbed Axel between his arms, passed through the other glass window, and jumped down the time machine. He landed back on the Earth creating a crater.
"What the fuck was that?" Axel coughed. Slaine looked down the huge hole. As the dust cleared, his eyes widened.

"R- RILEY, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"
"Yo!" Riley said, "What did I miss?"
Slaine slapped his back, "You're pretty late,"
"C'mon, you know it takes time to look this good every day," Riley smacked his fringes, "Anyways, hey Axel, wassup? I see life has been ploughing you well,"
"...Wait, I'm not dead?" Axel seemed disappointed.

"LMAO, you wanted to die?" Riley laughed.
"Where have to been?"
"Hiding from the government. If they'd find out I'm an X-DROID, I was as good as dead,"

Meanwhile, Ben left the machine and moved towards Clanthido, "It feels lighter now," Clanthido said.
"Zero gravity," Ben said, "Clanthido,"

"Yeah?"
By that time they had reached the vacuum of space. Sound does not travel at all in space. However, Clanthido read his lips,

"Take care of Ameradite,"

"What-"
Ben's eyes glowed green and at full speed, he took the time machine farther into space, speeding up towards the sun.
"NO! XELVEYNI!" He shouted but his voice didn't come out in the vacuum. Ben reached the sun and the time machine burst open. It destroyed everything surrounding it—All the small meteorites and the planet Mercury. Everyone looked at it from Earth. The strong impact could be felt till the ocean floors of Earth.

Jimmy and Lupin heard the loud noise outside and the laboratory shook, "An earthquake?! Quick! Into the trashcan!" Jimmy jumped inside the trashcan and Lupin ran out of the laboratory. He looked up and saw a huge spacecraft covering the sky, "Veronique..."

Clanthido landed on the ground and fell on his knees. Ameradite was up in the sky with the spacecraft, "Clanthido, we are almost out of fuel. Grab Xelveyni and let's leave already,"
He turned towards Evelyn, "You are going to come?"
Evelyn turned and looked at Slaine,

"Do you want me to go?" Evelyn asked.
"I want you to do what makes you happy," Slaine said.
"You make me happy. You make me feel safe,"
Slaine smiled, "Of course. A ship in harbour is safe...But that is not what ships are meant for,"

Evelyn held Slaine's fingers with his little hands and looked up into his blue eyes, "I love you,"
"I love you too," Slaine smiled.
"Clanthido! Hurry up!" Ameradite shouted.

Evelyn left Slaine's hand and ran towards Clanthido. He grabbed Clanthido's hand and they flew towards the spacecraft. Lupin had been running all that time towards them, "WAIT! VERONIQUE! I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!"

But the spacecraft left, "VERONIQUE!" Lupin shouted at the top of his lungs. Veronique looked outside the window while resting her hands on her stomach, "I need to carry this child for a person who doesn't even love me for the next two years," She whispered, "A woman's previlidge, huh,"

Ameradite looked at Evelyn, "Where is Xelveyni?" She asked Clanthido.
"It is him," Clanthido said.
"No, the older one,"
Clanthido looked at the floor, "Look Ameradite...