1. Meeting Otori

I was walking around school when a pink haired girl runs over to me. "Excuse me!- Do you know where Mafuyu Asahina is?" I shake my head and the girl frowns. "Aw man, I can't find her anywhere! Oh and my name's Emu Otori! What's yours?" I awkwardly grin. Lets just say I'm not a people person. "I'm L/n Y/n, nice to meet you Otori." Emu chuckles "Its nice to meet you too! Oh and you can call me Emu!" I nod, then check the time. "Well, its almost time for class so- I'm gonna head to class now." I start walking away when I hear her yell "Talk to you later Y/n!!" I roll my eyes, then yell back "Not planning on it!"

(Skip to after school cause Im lazy lmao)

I'm heading home when I hear music playing from Weekend Garage. I decide to go check it out. It appears that there are 4 people practicing a song. I only know one of them, and that one is the one and only Kohane Azusawa. For someone that used to be shy she is an amazing singer. How I know her you might ask. Well, we are and always will be bestfriends. She's the only one I can tolerate at my school. The other 3 I don't know. But as soon as they notice me the music stops, making me lose my train of thought and snapping back to reality. The first person to walk towards me is a tall bright orange haired boy. "And who might you be?" I roll my eyes. "L/n Y/n. And you are?" "Akito Shinonome." My eyes widen at the last name. |Shinonome...| "Are you by any chance related to Ena Shinonome?" Akito's grin slowly fades. "Duh, why else would we have the same last name?" I glare at Akito. "Well if you didn't already know, people can have the same last name and not be related." Akito rolls his eyes and I see the girl behind him smile. "I like this girl! Oh and before I forget, I'm An Shiraishi, that other guy over there is Toya Ayogai and then this is Kohane Azusawa." Kohane soon realizes who I am and hides behind An. "Y-Y/n-chan what are you doing here?" I try to hold back my laughter. "Kohane why are you hiding? It's not like I'm gonna tell the whole school." Kohane sighs and stops hiding. I look at her outfit. "Omg I love your outfitttt" Kohane's eyes widen. "R-really?" I nod. "Welp, I better head home before it gets too late. Bye guys!"

They all wave and I run home. On the way to my house I run past an Amusement Park and decide to walk around. After walking around for around 30 minutes or so I find a stage with 4 people on it. And one of them is...Emu? I notice that she noticed me and quickly try to walk away when she jumps on me. "Y/n!!!!" I groan. "Hello, Otori-" Emu gets off of me and drags me to the stage. "Hey everyone! This is Y/n L/n!" I awkwardly chuckle as they all stare at me. "Uh- Hi?-" I stare at the ground. "Hello Y/n, I'm Tsukasa Tenma! Welcome to Phoenix Wonderland!" I stay silent as the 2nd boy speaks up. "I'm Rui Kamishiro, and that's Nene Kusanagi, it's a pleasure to meet you." Rui grabs my hand but I instantly pull it away. "I should head home now- But it was nice to meet you all."